Sign in to follow this  
TheGoalNet

Aegis Interceptor HD Pro

On 7/13/2019 at 12:10 PM, TheGoalNet said:

@Lucky Pucker thanks for that! 

A few testers have been concerned with the mesh and durability. Aegis is owned by an apparel company, so it seems like their material knowledge paid off with their mesh 

Wow - that's interesting, and certainly makes sense based on what I've experienced and observed.

For testers concerned about the mesh, I did a close visual inspection of the mesh panels on mine, and could not find any breakdown, or snag or tear. Plus, the new Pro model appears to have smaller mesh panels than mine does. The pics don't tell the whole story, because again I'm trying to show something that isn't there - but for what it's worth:

image.thumb.png.f38299c249026557d54abca28914f5aa.pngimage.thumb.png.d107bffd7132da49c0992d7aad41ea86.png

On 7/10/2019 at 12:39 PM, SaveByRichter35 said:

I received mine yesterday.  Will be wearing it Friday night during my game.  I will post up my thoughts Sunday most likely as I will be busy all day Saturday with my son's 2nd birthday party.

My Friday night game was canceled due to the other team not having enough players.  Sorry for the delay.  Next game is this Saturday night, 7/20.  

40 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

My Friday night game was canceled due to the other team not having enough players.  Sorry for the delay.  Next game is this Saturday night, 7/20.  

Aw, come on! Sounds like a weak sauce excuse to me. You could have thrown it on before taking the kids to the park, or wear it while mowing the lawn, or even model it while having dinner with your wife’s friend that you hate! Lol!

Edited by Lucky Pucker

26 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Aw, come on! Sounds like a weak sauce excuse to me. You could have thrown it on before taking the kids to the park, or wear it while mowing the lawn, or even model it while having dinner with your wife’s friend that you hate! Lol!

I just did some manscaping a few days ago.  I should have worn it while I was doing that and snapped a few for you...dammit.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I just did some manscaping a few days ago.  I should have worn it while I was doing that and snapped a few for you...dammit.

giphy.gif.c236e5a06b1af35121b34d82dfd0027f.gif

38 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

You were gonna selfie that shit? Doesn’t Mr. Cannon, your league photographer, follow you around at home too...?

3 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

You were gonna selfie that shit? Doesn’t Mr. Cannon, your league photographer, follow you around at home too...?

Good thing the camera guy has some serious zoom on his camera.