Aegis Interceptor HD Pro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, MrGoalie said:

Any updates?

1 hour ago, Yzueblin said:

i write a e-mail to the customer service 1 1/2 half ago and no answer .... they are good lolll

Mid July is the new target...

Here is a working version of the marking flier

image.png.649da979eb2a1edc17e9d5fe66a1fa12.png

• Like 1

On 6/8/2020 at 10:55 AM, TheGoalNet said:

Mid July is the new target...

Here is a working version of the marking flier

image.png.649da979eb2a1edc17e9d5fe66a1fa12.png

thank for your update i saw your post on instagram today 

i only hope its not a 200$ neck protector ... i have the version 1.0 and i really want this one but i dont understand how a neck protector can be sold at 200$ 

1 hour ago, Teezle said:

The neck looks quite tall in the front. Is there a way to order it with a scooped neck in the front, like the ecoprofam one has?

ECOproFOAM Neck and Clavicle Protector  - Black

First page of this thread - One tester took a whole line of D3O cells off the collar portion, while another tester took a portion of the middle out, creating the effect like that ecoprofoam you posted.

7 minutes ago, holdUP said:

First page of this thread - One tester took a whole line of D3O cells off the collar portion, while another tester took a portion of the middle out, creating the effect like that ecoprofoam you posted.

Yes, but then you have excess fabric and also you might mess it up accidentally. Not everyone feels comfortable making after-market modifications to their stuff.

23 minutes ago, Teezle said:

Yes, but then you have excess fabric and also you might mess it up accidentally. Not everyone feels comfortable making after-market modifications to their stuff.

I do understand if you don't feel comfortable trimming it at home, but this is designed to be "trim to fit" where you can tweak the pieces internally. There is not going to be any issues with excess skin on the collar portion of the neck guard.

@thebigm trimmed his and I believe he can validate there are no issues

• 4 weeks later...

Stopped by Pure Hockey during lunch, got on the hype train and picked one up.  First impressions, is that it feels nice and comfortable.  Everything looks easily removable.  With the stiffness of the D30, I perceive MUCH better protection than my old Vaugh and RBK neck guard of old.  Really won't know until I get smacked.  I probably won't do any trimming until I get some game time on it.  I feel like I might trim the first row to get that scooped neck.  My chin easily touches the top.  I'll do more fiddling around with the chesty and helmet when the work day is over.  Let me know if you got any questions.

IMG_6787.jpg

IMG_6786.jpg

Edited by slade037
  • Like 4