Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bunnyman666

Poll: kelly green or metallic gold glove

Recommended Posts

My heart was set on my new Factory glove to be all Kelly Green, but my inner ghetto fabulous side says to get it in Goldfinger gold.

All Green?

All Gold?

Given my penchant for green colourways, one would think green, but metallic gold trips my trigger.

Waddaya lot think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

My heart was set on my new Factory glove to be all Kelly Green, but my inner ghetto fabulous side says to get it in Goldfinger gold.

All Green?

All Gold?

Given my penchant for green colourways, one would think green, but metallic gold trips my trigger.

Waddaya lot think?

So you're considering being The Big Green goalie? It's been done:

image.png.ce17b8b294616ffc470e0d30778120b3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Green, no two ways about it.  Gold may seem fun, but I'd get tired of the novelty quickly and end up regretting my choice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Puckstopper said:

Green, no two ways about it.  Gold may seem fun, but I'd get tired of the novelty quickly and end up regretting my choice. 

Yes, so my "serious/helpful" answer is also green. @Puckstopper better articulates solid reasoning for this than I could though; I just really like green, is all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MangoRhinehart said:

Why not kelly green and gold on the same glove?

Makes me think of the Old El Paso commercial!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, you might as well throw in some red too - after all:

Glovin' would be easy if your colours were like my dreams...

image.png.786cc12024b59fc777a61cebf3ff2324.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're making any consideration for re-sale, I'd say green. If not, go for gold!

I'm planning on having my G4's for awhile, so that's why I went for so much yellow in the design. Not too concerned with re-sale 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gold with all kelly green binding and trim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Naz said:

gold with all kelly green binding and trim

And I was thinking in reverse, as well. 

I am just in a dither here...

And resale is kind of a joke anyway...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in reverse I don't think the gold would stand out quite enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MangoRhinehart said:

Why not kelly green and gold on the same glove?

yes

2 hours ago, MangoRhinehart said:

image.jpeg.cfd5ef3fbe9c4b3d68e5763d59115d98.jpeg

yes

2 hours ago, Naz said:

gold with all kelly green binding and trim

yes

1 hour ago, bunnyman666 said:

And I was thinking in reverse, as well. 

I am just in a dither here...

And resale is kind of a joke anyway...

Marty Turco made a similar scheme look good!

(Yeah, it's black instead of kelly green, but we can use our imagination!)

H7KCXH.jpg

Edited by ZeroGravitas
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ZeroGravitas said:

yes

yes

yes

Marty Turco made a similar scheme look good!

(Yeah, it's black instead of kelly green, but we can use our imagination!)

H7KCXH.jpg

More ideas...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...