Sign in to follow this  
kyledjean

Largest Neck Guards

Haven’t worn a neck guard since midgets. But recently I have taken a few hard shoots off of my bare neck. I hate having anything around my neck, and I have a fairly large neck to begin with. Question is what have you guys found to be the largest neck guard out there. Scrolling through goaliemonkey I could o my find a few with measurements and they only fit a 17” neck or smaller. Any suggestions on finding one for +18.5” neck?

If you want to go off the shelf, I have 2 options that work for my similar neck size:

1- get the elastic lengthened

2 - remove the elastic and sew into you chest protector. 

17 hours ago, kyledjean said:

Haven’t worn a neck guard since midgets. But recently I have taken a few hard shoots off of my bare neck. I hate having anything around my neck, and I have a fairly large neck to begin with. Question is what have you guys found to be the largest neck guard out there. Scrolling through goaliemonkey I could o my find a few with measurements and they only fit a 17” neck or smaller. Any suggestions on finding one for +18.5” neck?

Hey there,

I'm a Roughneck rep, I'm pretty sure we can do something for you.  Drop me a line if you're interested.