Sign in to follow this  
estogoalie

Brian's "B-Star" Line?

What's the deal with Brian's "B-Star" line? I know Gnetik is their "hybrid", SubZero is the "butterfly"...where does "B-Star" fall in there? And why is there no B-Star pads or gloves? Looks to be just pants and CA's and knee guards.

B star is sr. and jr line that is built off shore. The thing is the quality of the gear you wouldn't think it was built in Canada. There use to be a pads and gloves in that line but since they started with sr off shore lines in the optik and gnetik they got out of the B star pads and gloves. The last time I seen the B star one you could buy different color pad skins and apply them to the zones of the pads they were cut out for.

15 hours ago, Snowman30 said:

B star is sr. and jr line that is built off shore. The thing is the quality of the gear you wouldn't think it was built in Canada. There use to be a pads and gloves in that line but since they started with sr off shore lines in the optik and gnetik they got out of the B star pads and gloves. The last time I seen the B star one you could buy different color pad skins and apply them to the zones of the pads they were cut out for.

Those pads still exists it’s just Netzero now instead of B star

The B Star sticks look pretty slick ... nice n cheap.. good for my wallet if i get one