FS: Passau Backpack 2.0 **SOLD**

IPv6Freely

Used on one trip to Chicago. Has all the kinds of scuffs on the bottom you'd expect from use, but no real damage. The chest strap buckle was replaced as the stock one that came with the bag was defective and would not stay closed. 

$169 USD new. Looking for $140USD shipped from San Diego. I'm not sure how much I can get shipping down to with this thing but I expect about $20 or so within the US. 

IMG_0879.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0882.JPG

18 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Used on one trip to Chicago. Has all the kinds of scuffs on the bottom you'd expect from use, but no real damage. The chest strap buckle was replaced as the stock one that came with the bag was defective and would not stay closed. 

$169 USD new. Looking for $140USD shipped from San Diego. I'm not sure how much I can get shipping down to with this thing but I expect about $20 or so within the US. 

IMG_0879.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0882.JPG

Awwww man...mine new one should be here tomorrow via UPS. I wish i would have held out a bit longer and I would have bought yours! LOL I'm sure you'll find a good home for it.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 2:44 PM, IPv6Freely said:

IMG_0879.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0882.JPG

Is this still available? If so can you e mail me at goalieworld35@gmail.com or text 917-714-3859. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Archived