cwarnar

Optik 2

20 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

You're never going to get a new set. :rofl:

I guess me and @cwarnar are buddies in the "Never Getting New Gear" group. The difference is I really don't want to be in that group.

More versatility on the stock graphic, despite being boring white, it's clean AF.  Only 2 weeks until the customizer drops... 

If there's any kind of hole there, it's only a matter of time before a puck finds its way in there, and I hope they get it on film, because that will be hilarious.  I love innovation, and would love a more breathable pad that helps ensure no mold, longevity, lower weight, and it looks kinda cool, but if a puck can get lodged in a boot break, then that pad's got room for an extra few pucks lol.

13 hours ago, dreadlocked1 said:

If there's any kind of hole there, it's only a matter of time before a puck finds its way in there, and I hope they get it on film, because that will be hilarious.  I love innovation, and would love a more breathable pad that helps ensure no mold, longevity, lower weight, and it looks kinda cool, but if a puck can get lodged in a boot break, then that pad's got room for an extra few pucks lol.

I didn't think that it was a gaping hole there.  More along the lines of small vent holes similar to what the old TPS X-Hale pads had.

3 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

@TheGoalNet do you know if Brian's will build a Gnetik 4 pad with Optik 2 graphics?

They will do anything, for a price.  I was.thinking of doing heritage skinned IVs and it was $400 CAD for the graphic swap.

35 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

They will do anything, for a price.  I was.thinking of doing heritage skinned IVs and it was $400 CAD for the graphic swap.

I figured they would do it for an upcharge at the very least.

27 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Don't worry, @SaveByRichter35 is well aware of that mentality.

:giggle:

8 hours ago, cwarnar said:

Yeah, that's a pretty normal price for custom graphics from Brian's, though obviously there's variance depending on the level of complexity.