VO Goalie User pics

cwarnar

4 minutes ago, seagoal said:

I loved this video. 

I have so much respect for him continuing to make videos after his injury.   Such a fun, positive guy.

Thanks for posting this. I had the same idea. 

Wayne is awesome.  I've had the pleasure of chatting with him online a few times.  Great energy and passion for the position.

Real shame about his concussion issues.  Glad he's able to continue with his AWESOME GOALIE CONTENT!!!

Glad your sick VE8 setup and mask made it as well!

2 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

Wayne is awesome.  I've had the pleasure of chatting with him online a few times.  Great energy and passion for the position.

Real shame about his concussion issues.  Glad he's able to continue with his AWESOME GOALIE CONTENT!!!

Glad your sick VE8 setup and mask made it as well!

Same to you.  

The white window in your mask gave it away.

Are there other members?

Thanks so much for starting this thread and sharing my video!  Truth be told, I am awful at self promotion, so I appreciate the shares! 

Now that my playing days are behind me, I really just wanted to do something fun for the goalie community!  Thanks so much to @cwarnar and @seagoal for participating and supporting the channel!  What's awesome is that I've connected with a number of members here as well as the old holdovers from the GSBB, but through my channel, I've realized that there is a whole generation of new (both young and older) goalies who never had the pleasure of being on BBs.  But the most awesome thing is that we all share a common bond that transcends any specific platform.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who's ever watched any of my videos.  I truly make them for all of you and yes, you are totally awesome!

14 minutes ago, VOGoalie said:

Thanks so much for starting this thread and sharing my video!  Truth be told, I am awful at self promotion, so I appreciate the shares! 

Now that my playing days are behind me, I really just wanted to do something fun for the goalie community!  Thanks so much to @cwarnar and @seagoal for participating and supporting the channel!  What's awesome is that I've connected with a number of members here as well as the old holdovers from the GSBB, but through my channel, I've realized that there is a whole generation of new (both young and older) goalies who never had the pleasure of being on BBs.  But the most awesome thing is that we all share a common bond that transcends any specific platform.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who's ever watched any of my videos.  I truly make them for all of you and yes, you are totally awesome!

:chug:

2 hours ago, VOGoalie said:

Wayne you're here!! Awesome, great to see you posting and chiming in. 

You get a lot of love on this forum and we all appreciate your videos.  Thank you so much for your time, man.  I hope you can come on more often.  

Cheers, man. 

Archived