True 1 Piece Skates: Is this chipping concerning?

Jonathon v

On 9/23/2019 at 7:37 PM, Jonathon v said:

What’s cc’d mean

It just means you'll be getting all the emails they send back and forth too. Think of it as reading someones text messages over their shoulder and you can reply yourself if you want to.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, tubby34 said:

It just means you'll be getting all the emails they send back and forth too. Think of it as reading someones text messages over their shoulder and you can reply yourself if you want to.

That is a succinct but pretty funny way of explaining it. Though in a true CC, everybody knows you’re looking over their shoulder; blind cc (bcc) is being able to look over your buddy’s shoulder at his phone and only the person who looped you in knows it. Also- you have to get yourself into the conversation to answer.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2021 at 5:43 AM, bunnyman666 said:

That is a succinct but pretty funny way of explaining it. Though in a true CC, everybody knows you’re looking over their shoulder; blind cc (bcc) is being able to look over your buddy’s shoulder at his phone and only the person who looped you in knows it. Also- you have to get yourself into the conversation to answer.

Oh man, I didnt know thats what BCC stood for. I wonder how many people have cringed at my emails lol.