Ultra Sonic - Bauer Supreme 2020 Line

TheGoalNet

True story, Freddy liked the new blocker so much he took it from the photo shoot. Bauer had it covered with Pad Skinz to hide the graphic! 

Post any knowledge of the Bauer 2020 Supreme line here. As I’m able to, I’ll share more info. 

I will say, most impressive line I’ve seen since TGN started? 

9EC84698-F926-4CC7-8F3F-396D35B95836.jpeg

1 hour ago, Max27 said:

This is the year with the 2s Lite stick if I’m not wrong. 

Which is even lighter than the 2s pro, but even more durable as well

2S Lite is a special model for pro stock only. I’d have to do some more digging, but I don’t believe it’s part of the line. If it is, it’s not the top end price point 

The way the skin is being worn away on Freddy's blocker tonight it makes me feel like a good reveal would be to give him the full new set and cover it all in pad skins. Then reveal small panels every couple games until marketing starts up. 

Maybe not great for padskins, but would be fun to see haha

On 10/4/2019 at 11:07 PM, coopaloop1234 said:

Yea definitely not every line. But pretty sure there's a line or two a year you're visibly excited for. 

🤩

I agree with that. I think this is probably going to be the strongest year yet with releases.

Something Completely new from CCM, biggest evolution of Supreme since OD1N, amazing graphic and good tweaks with Optik, and I heard Warrior has some interesting new ways of presenting the gear. 

this should be fun... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, goalieThreeOne said:

If what I've heard about the new Supreme line is true, prospective Supreme buyers are in for a TREAT. I'm only sorry I have to wait another year and a half for the new features to make their way to Vapor.

I take it you can't elaborate?

3 hours ago, #16 said:

I take it you can't elaborate?

I don’t have any issues with people sharing rumors. If any pics are shared, Depending on what they are, will respect Bauer’s release cycle and potentially hide them... 

but please others share what you’ve heard... text nuggets are fair game.  Super excited about this line @coopaloop1234

• Like 1