Ultra Sonic - Bauer Supreme 2020 Line

TheGoalNet

3 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

I don't follow. I don't think Bauer changed their sizing, they just changed how they explain it?

Sorry.  So if I recall, all Bauer sizing (XS-XL, etc) are +1 in the thighrise.  People have said in the past that a Brian's +2 is like a +3 in other brands (I can't remember if that was actually measured and proven).  So my question is the Bauer +1 on the thigh what you'd consider a true +1 or is it maybe a little taller compared to another brand's +1 or even comparable to a +2. I ask because I'm intrigued by the Bauer stuff (loved the 2x glove), but my butterfly is not wide so I usually wouldn't consider a +1 in any pad.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, segfault said:

does anybody know when these be available?  not seeing them for sale online??!?

I received mine from Hockeygeeks about 2 weeks ago. They didnt show stock online so you will have to call.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

Retail Ultrasonics finally arrived at my LHS this weekend. Pads, gloves and blocker look and feel great. Really dig the catch glove. If I'm getting anything this year, I'll be getting these.

I didn't like the index finger protection on the blocker

On 6/22/2020 at 7:13 PM, coopaloop1234 said:

Has it changed mulched since the 1S?

I don't know, I never used 1S or 2S.  I demoed 1X pads when they were still new.  Never tried the gloves.

Finger protection on the US felt a little sloppy, like it would impede the stick.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought you guys might be interested in the Kenesky professor straps I had made for my Ultra Sonic pads. They altered the attachments a bit from what they usually sell to fit into the stock connection points on the pads. So much better than that flimsy complicated strap they come with.

F3EA0757-722B-40BD-BA23-D9592D95ED7E.jpeg

DD5EDAAA-43E4-4C29-A731-5FEFC3E47697.jpeg

A31D9AAC-06A6-410A-9609-BF001670083A.jpeg

• Like 2