Imperative 2019-2020 Season

Imperative

Unbelievable @ 1:24!  Goalie for the Panthers is really good low and has quick feet. Being a runt, I just hate to see a tall guy get beat up top. He's good. I thought you looked great even if the knee isnt a 100%. Excellent work tracking and being patient. I think this year's version of the Vikings is better than last year's version. But seriously....a  2 on 0 in league with pretty good players? Lol. Looked like one of the skates in which I play.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Joe! It was nice to win to finish off the season, even with it cut short. I wish I was still playing as my knee is back to 100%. Yeah the Vikings are a bit hot and cold this season, we had games where we could score at will and other games especially before Christmas we couldn’t buy goals. We lost a lot of low scoring games in December. 

• 3 months later...
On 7/11/2020 at 10:46 PM, Colander said:

Great to see you back and playing well. I only hope I can get back on skates in the not too distant future!

Thank you! It was a relief to be back and my knee feeling good. It hasn’t really bothered me even 3 weeks after the injury except in “goalie movement” I could walk and run fine, but dropping into the butterfly or RVH and pushing laterally was painful in the few games I came back at the end of last season. Do you have local rinks opening up soon? Do you know what the “new rules“ are? 

9 hours ago, Imperative said:

This is the “new dressing room” and be out of rink 10 minutes after the skate. It was a gross hour drive home with no shower

574E4AC6-3B02-4830-A220-B11ABE20DD29.jpeg

Yeah the two pickups I got (before they paused it again) were like that. No earlier than 15 min which is tough for me and 15 min to leave afterward. 

56 minutes ago, benner33 said:

Yeah the two pickups I got (before they paused it again) were like that. No earlier than 15 min which is tough for me and 15 min to leave afterward. 

The 10 minutes before are tough for me. I can get dressed that fast but I usually have a process of how I unpack my bag and then get dressed in an order. 

B05EF881-6F8A-4643-AB30-A8142F42497F.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I got the call for another skate, I am really e joying getting this much ice time this early, my local rink isn’t going to get their ice in until mid September. I upgraded from my old silver hero 3 to the black hero 5 But didn’t have a large enough sd card to capture the full ice time but just got a larger card so going forward I will be able get all of it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ice is back in at my local rink! Shout out to goalie381 for hiking me up with a factory mad blocker and glove. I have always wanted to try out the FM glove with how Dennis gets his gloves to snap close and how he modified out her brands so they also snap close. Definitely easy to grip my stick for handling the puck and I struggled early to catch the puck (my fault not the glove) but I got my hand eye going later on in the skate and made some decent glove saves. 

Archived