Optik 2

cwarnar

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there's any kind of hole there, it's only a matter of time before a puck finds its way in there, and I hope they get it on film, because that will be hilarious.  I love innovation, and would love a more breathable pad that helps ensure no mold, longevity, lower weight, and it looks kinda cool, but if a puck can get lodged in a boot break, then that pad's got room for an extra few pucks lol.

13 hours ago, dreadlocked1 said:

If there's any kind of hole there, it's only a matter of time before a puck finds its way in there, and I hope they get it on film, because that will be hilarious.  I love innovation, and would love a more breathable pad that helps ensure no mold, longevity, lower weight, and it looks kinda cool, but if a puck can get lodged in a boot break, then that pad's got room for an extra few pucks lol.

I didn't think that it was a gaping hole there.  More along the lines of small vent holes similar to what the old TPS X-Hale pads had.

8 hours ago, cwarnar said:

They will do anything, for a price.  I was.thinking of doing heritage skinned IVs and it was $400 CAD for the graphic swap.

Yeah, that's a pretty normal price for custom graphics from Brian's, though obviously there's variance depending on the level of complexity.

Archived