Warrior G5

cwarnar

1 hour ago, TWI said:

Any chance a Warrior 2020 catalog has come out yet? Being out of the business makes me really miss going through all of the new stuff. 

Yes, look either earlier in this forum or on a different g5 one, pretty sure it’s there.

Edited by GoalieJoe59
  • Like 1

Not a big fan of how the line cuts across the glove graphic if you don't surround it by color. Other than that, you can make some pretty nice setups, I think. I normally like white based pads

image.png.c115b5db78ac3cc88b720756790aefe4.png

but I'm thinking maybe a Boba Fett themed setup would look cool this time around.

image.png.ebfb2207a05a6d2e8f1b7209cfaddf56.png

The new customizer landing page doesn't seem to be optimized for mobile, some of the product selections are cut off. My only beef so far. Adding the stick customizers to the same page makes sense (rather than having them on the main Warrior site as before) and the 360 view a la Bauer is a nice feature.

5 minutes ago, motowngoalie said:

The new customizer landing page doesn't seem to be optimized for mobile, some of the product selections are cut off. My only beef so far. Adding the stick customizers to the same page makes sense (rather than having them on the main Warrior site as before) and the 360 view a la Bauer is a nice feature.

Where do you see the 360 viewer?

4 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

image.thumb.png.9416a0396d451e1ead156732c7a4794a.png
Trying to keep my setups black and white this year so if I play for the two teams I want to play for then their colors won’t conflict (green yellow black white vs red black white)

F7734CA8-DDC5-4E7B-A173-35E409BDE9ED.thumb.png.603d9e5a415f58b24110a114e4fd7dde.png

Also a potential padskinz idea depending if I make a certain travel team

Black and white done right

Image result for dominic roussel

Image result for dominic roussel