Warrior G5

cwarnar

1 hour ago, mikemc620 said:

I’ve been following the G5 threads on here and have been thinking about pulling the trigger on a custom set and wanted to share it here first. 

Not sure about martching the entire set or blacking out the gloves  

E194DD7F-F4B7-48AB-9367-E7A9B86C2C75.jpeg.d88fa85a0e55a7b325010804f0ba8b6c.jpeg03B145A3-44CB-447E-96A5-A864ECD20759.jpeg.772cf15ab21ab20f6e47989b83913927.jpeg4B469EF4-D4B5-4F89-B07E-5F76232FEA2E.jpeg.e05b4aecc8004eaef9de6a7ae47f003a.jpeg1E508EA0-7E96-4069-9877-FB470BE92E86.jpeg.f136eb97cb21cb8af9f54eec0436e3fc.jpeg

That’s hard, either way I think it looks great. I’m personally a big fan of matching sets but having solid gloves would look good. I would probably go with a matching set if you are already going to custom order, but the difference is so small I would be happy with either. 

6 hours ago, Quadzilla32 said:

That’s hard, either way I think it looks great. I’m personally a big fan of matching sets but having solid gloves would look good. I would probably go with a matching set if you are already going to custom order, but the difference is so small I would be happy with either. 

Any other color options you can think of with the black base (and weave thrown in) with accents of the gray?

Anyone know the price point of senior level gear. I’m trying to compare the price of custom through TGC and just getting senior pads/ blocker and a pro glove. 

While custom colors would be awesome playing intermediate beer league 1/2 times a week might only require SR level stuff

3 hours ago, mikemc620 said:

Any other color options you can think of with the black base (and weave thrown in) with accents of the gray?

You could always make the outer roll either yellow or switch the grey to outer roll and gray stripe to yellow. I like the way you have it personally it’s clean and not overly crazy 

39 minutes ago, Quadzilla32 said:

Anyone know the price point of senior level gear. I’m trying to compare the price of custom through TGC and just getting senior pads/ blocker and a pro glove. 

While custom colors would be awesome playing intermediate beer league 1/2 times a week might only require SR level stuff

Warrior senior level pads/gloves uses the same internals as their pro level gear from the previous line (G4 senior uses G3 internals, etc.). Good route, if you're looking at senior gear.

53 minutes ago, CJ Boiss said:

Warrior senior level pads/gloves uses the same internals as their pro level gear from the previous line (G4 senior uses G3 internals, etc.). Good route, if you're looking at senior gear.

I’m just trying to determine if taking advantage of TGC deal will put me around the same price point as regular price SR gear. If I’m spending around the same I’ll just preorder them now vs waiting. 

1 hour ago, Quadzilla32 said:

I’m just trying to determine if taking advantage of TGC deal will put me around the same price point as regular price SR gear. If I’m spending around the same I’ll just preorder them now vs waiting. 

Goalie Monkey doesn't have the G5 senior pads listed on their site yet, but they have the GT2 leg pads on for $799.99, the glove for $249.99, and the blocker for $229.99, for a total of ~$1280. GT2 custom Pro set costs $2229.99, so a senior set is about 60% as much as a custom Pro set, about $950 USD less.

The difference between senior and custom Pro GT2 will probably be similar to the difference between senior and custom Pro G5, though that's speculation on my part.

3 hours ago, MangoRhinehart said:

im a sucker for navy/powder blue combo. Not likely buying tho but I can still play with the customizer

Screenshot_20200320-115444_Chrome.jpg

Ohh that’s cool looking for sure! I didn’t go bold on mine but I don’t have a consistent team I play on so I wanted to blend a bit.