2018 Brian's Optik

TheGoalNet

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, cwarnar said:

Another sick Optik glove set.  Good look at the BOA system on the blocker

Wow this just gets better everyday - apart from some of the college pads that look like chocolate bar wrapping 98% of their designs are out of the park!

1 hour ago, TheGoalNet said:

Where did you hear that weight stat?

I would like to refrain from saying from where I got this info, I would not like to get the store in trouble!

But I called to inquire about my sons ZS3 CA which we might receive tomorrow and yadayadayada the Optiks came up and I asked a few questions!

I believe when these where leaked I had made some predictions: very light pad/bindingless gusset area/and based on some of the original videos a stiff core? 

Lets wait to see if the weight prediction is right - but it's angling in that direction!

3 hours ago, Big2 said:

I would like to refrain from saying from where I got this info, I would not like to get the store in trouble!

But I called to inquire about my sons ZS3 CA which we might receive tomorrow and yadayadayada the Optiks came up and I asked a few questions!

I believe when these where leaked I had made some predictions: very light pad/bindingless gusset area/and based on some of the original videos a stiff core? 

Lets wait to see if the weight prediction is right - but it's angling in that direction!

Interesting. I have asked Brian's about the weight and there isnt an official weight yet to share, that's why I asked. 

I wouldn't doubt the news, just didn't know if I missed some info anywhere. 

TGN don't worry your still on top of things, you haven't lost your marbles yet!

Also please take note that the actual # might be slightly higher, but they are gonna be very light. In my mind it makes sense, I don't know how much a complete set of goalie equipment weighs but I find it amazing what a good goalie can do when he carries all this equipment on him, facinating.

Any how we will know shortly - I just can't wait to see them

Archived