2018 Brian's Optik

TheGoalNet

7 hours ago, braedub90 said:

I was finally able to take my Optik C&A out for a spin last night, and have to say I'm happy with it's performance. Great mobility, overall a pretty solid unit. The arms are not as easy to get on as my CCM Premier Pro was, but not as uncomfortable as some people have been saying (I also have them as loose as they can possibly be). In the butterfly, the chest/shoulders didn't ride up, which allow me to still turn my head and look over my shoulders. Very happy with it!

If anyone is interested, after a few ice times, I can give a review on it, since I haven't seen any on the site. Unless if anybody else wants to take a crack at it?

Review? Absolutely yes !

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/25/2018 at 1:58 AM, TresPasser said:

Unfortunately not, especially a full right set here in distant Finland. The hockey stores here are "a little" not so well equipped than in USA or Canada. Mostly all you can find here without custom ordering, are white based basic sets of CCM or Bauer. Luckily there are nowadays some all black Warrior sets available but once again, not in full right. ☹️

Ahhh, also didn't know you were in Finland.  I really wish it would show our locations somewhere under our screen names like GSBB used to do.

Archived