Warrior CR3 and Swagger Pro Weight Comparison

SaveByRichter35

My current game sticks are CR1s.  I'm fairly stocked up on them.  My warmup stick for the last year and a half + has been a Warrior Swagger Pro foam core stick.  It is essential identical to the CR1 except obviously heavier.  I like to use the heavier stick in warm ups to help the composite game stick feel even that much more lighter.  It also helps add to the life of the gamer since it doesn't have to take all those direct slap shots.  Having a nearly identical stick made the transition to the gamer so much easier.  I am down to one more Swagger Pro stick which has barely been used so it should last me quite a while.  However, the CR3 sticks are on sale right now and I was thinking to stock up on one or two of those to use for warm ups once the Swagger is shot.  Does anyone have a CR3 that could weigh it for me so I could compare with my Swagger Pro?

If you're just using it for warm ups you may as well get em. They're still lighter than the foam core though.

But you will notice a difference. I've been using a CR2 for almost a year before it died (that longevity). Started using my V1 Pro (so CR1) and it was a noticeable difference.

I imagine you'd find the same with the CR3 but larger.

1 minute ago, coopaloop1234 said:

If you're just using it for warm ups you may as well get em. They're still lighter than the foam core though.

But you will notice a difference. I've been using a CR2 for almost a year before it died (that longevity). Started using my V1 Pro (so CR1) and it was a noticeable difference.

I imagine you'd find the same with the CR3 but larger.

Do you still have any CR2s you can weigh or are they all gone?

Archived