Lefevre factory

Silence

So I was wondering a few things with Lefevre and CCM parting ways in a few weeks. If I remember correctly Lefevre owns the building they currently run out of in Montreal. Will CCM be setting up a facility for the pro gear or would that all be moved to the off shore? 

The other part I was thinking of is would this be a possibility for the Lefevre factory to open up to orders again, depending upon the direction they take moving forward? 

I've heard two rumors.

One, they are spinning off on their own, like what JRZ did when their contract with Bauer expired.

The other is they are working with True, starting next season - and Helleybuck has a set on order.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the pro scene, and seeing who is loyal to Lefevre and who is loyal to CCM.

@Chenner29 has nailed the rumors.  Heard Warrior has talked to them too. I don’t know if there’s no news on the future of Lefevre because it’s a blackout period or because it’s still up in the air.

What can be confirmed...

CCM is going the Bauer route with 1 factory for all. There will be no new Canadian factory 

Lefevre is not retiring. There will be still be Lefevre gear and there’s a strong chance the public will get made in Canada gear by them. The question is via what channel and brand. 

On 12/15/2019 at 7:47 AM, TheGoalNet said:

@Chenner29 has nailed the rumors.  Heard Warrior has talked to them too. I don’t know if there’s no news on the future of Lefevre because it’s a blackout period or because it’s still up in the air.

What can be confirmed...

CCM is going the Bauer route with 1 factory for all. There will be no new Canadian factory 

Lefevre is not retiring. There will be still be Lefevre gear and there’s a strong chance the public will get made in Canada gear by them. The question is via what channel and brand. 

I can confirm with 100% certainty there has been zero interest or discussion from Warrior.

Archived