The "Official" Beer League Championship Thread

SaveByRichter35

• 1 year later...

I was fortunate to get onto a good team here in my new home, Memphis, Tennessee. The rink is the only one for hundreds of miles and is actually in Mississippi. Only twenty minutes from my house. Surprisingly good hockey with tons of transplants due to FedEx having headquarters here. Plus local kids from Mississippi, Tennessee and Arkansas who play here. Ole Miss club hockey plays here, too.

DEEC56BC-6258-4B5B-91D6-BF4010839E0A.thumb.jpeg.cf5f27a12ee3c37c8713da723bda1ce8.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I know @coopaloop1234 has been waiting all day for me to post this.  Drive for 5 is complete.  This was actually the culmination of the winter 2020 season that got postponed last March, for obvious reasons.  Back to back comeback wins to claim this one.  Both games we were trailing by 3 heading into the 3rd period.  
2021-03-10.jpg

Dude a bunch of guys on your team gained weight

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I thought toe buckles were an old man's thing...

I found that they offer a more consistent response than what I experienced with laces, and sliding toe bridges. I tried it just to see what it was like 5 or 6 years ago and never looked back.

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Puckstopper said:

I'm glad my hairline is intact, otherwise I'd fit the description as well!   Well, some of the time anyway...

You ever go on a couple dates with someone who seems really cool and then they drop a bomb on you?  That is the type of disappointment I’m feeling right now.  

Can’t believe you’re a Warrior guy 🤪