Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cwarnar

Optik 2: 32+2, Max Core **SOLD**

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Optik 2 Set - $1800USD/$2400CAD (Plus shipping, but I'm always willing to negiotate)

No graphic, white jenpro, black weave, red primo. No heat transfer logos throughout the set. Small wear marks on the thigh rise primo from the tops of the pads rubbing together. Used for 4 ice times.

Pads:
Size: 32+2 (16.5” ATK)
Max Core
Softest Boot
84 Deg boot
Rotation Strap
Offset & minimized toe bridge (TGN Spec)
No outer knee flap
Soft knee landing with normal knee block
No boot strap
Comes with Professor Strap and Smart Cords

Blocker - Optik 2

Stock BOA and Palm Size

Glove - Gnetik IV

White Nash in palm
Thief Double T - Reinforced
White Skate Lace Pocket
Game ready break, BOA

IMG_20200301_173207.jpg

IMG_20200301_173232.jpg

IMG_20200301_173248.jpg

IMG_20200301_173308.jpg

IMG_20200301_173336.jpg

IMG_20200301_173359.jpg

IMG_20200301_173421.jpg

IMG_20200301_173521.jpg

IMG_20200301_173531.jpg

IMG_20200301_173537.jpg

IMG_20200301_173551.jpg

IMG_20200301_173639.jpg

IMG_20200301_173648.jpg

IMG_20200301_173723.jpg

Edited by cwarnar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome looking set.  Good luck with the sale!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not in the market (more's the pity!), but why are you selling this beauty set?

I'm not sure you've thought this through, @cwarnar - I mean, if you sell, you'll have to change your avatar! :giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucky Pucker said:

I'm not in the market (more's the pity!), but why are you selling this beauty set?

I'm not sure you've thought this through, @cwarnar - I mean, if you sell, you'll have to change your avatar! :giggle:

Image result for retired meme

To quote the great Roger Murtaugh... "I'm getting to old for this shit."  I'm not skating nearly as much as I'd like, family and kids stuff is more important and I prefer to walk away on my own terms now, rather than other circumstances later.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, cwarnar said:

Optik 2 Set - $1800USD/$2400CAD (Plus shipping, but I'm always willing to negiotate)

No graphic, white jenpro, black weave, red primo. No heat transfer logos throughout the set. Small wear marks on the thigh rise primo from the tops of the pads rubbing together. Used for 4 ice times.

Pads:
Size: 32+2 (16.5” ATK)
Max Core
Softest Boot
84 Deg boot
Rotation Strap
Offset & minimized toe bridge (TGN Spec)
No outer knee flap
Soft knee landing with normal knee block
No boot strap
Comes with Professor Strap and Smart Cords

Can you confirm if @Max27 was used as the core?  This actually explains why he's been so quiet on here recently

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2020 at 8:14 PM, Chenner29 said:

Can you confirm if @Max27 was used as the core?  This actually explains why he's been so quiet on here recently

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2020 at 3:59 PM, cwarnar said:

Image result for retired meme
To quote the great Roger Murtaugh... "I'm getting to old for this shit."  I'm not skating nearly as much as I'd like, family and kids stuff is more important and I prefer to walk away on my own terms now, rather than other circumstances later.

Sadly I just sold my last bit of gear but I completely understand.  Never say Never but if I never suit up again. It was a hell of a ride. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

@cwarnar you're not allowed to leave.

Who else am I to discuss warrior graphic designs with to a nauseating amount? 

Image result for i'm not going anywhere

I'm still going to lurk and contribute... I'd actually love a PT gig in the gear industry... 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...