Coronavirus - What are you doing to pass the time during lock down?

JerseyBo

19 minutes ago, seagoal said:

My older one will chase a ball if you throw it, but once he gets to it and it stops moving he's like MEH, boring.  The best thing ever for him though is finding a random tennis ball out on our daily long walks in the morning and then proudly carrying it home.  He feels so fulfilled when that happens.

My black lab does the same thing. Loves his own balls, but if ever find any balls out in the wild he loses his absolute shit and NEEDS to have it.

Since I'm sharing. He's no puppy, but he's my wingman.

20180606_162046.thumb.jpg.5fbb878187f8ce884baba69563670d69.jpg

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

My black lab does the same thing. Loves his own balls, but if ever find any balls out in the wild he loses his absolute shit and NEEDS to have it.

Since I'm sharing. He's no puppy, but he's my wingman.

20180606_162046.thumb.jpg.5fbb878187f8ce884baba69563670d69.jpg

Aww, look at that smile.  He's just glowing happy in that pic.

My collage classes moved online, so no more cad homework due to some of my class mates accessibility to a computer that can run cad and cam programs 😒. Besides doing homework, I'm looking into PC upgrades for this summer and planning a custom water loop in the system. Maybe some cosmetic upgrades to it as well (no rainbow unicorn farts lol).

5 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

This whole time he's only been a ferry ride away.

I have some FANTASTIC photos of him on the ferry.  The crew let me bring him up onto the bridge, have a photo of him at the Helm of the Spirit of Vancouver Island LOL

12 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Wow! Amazing - I was just telling my wife that I was getting the itch to paint a goalie (though I’ve never done hockey). That Tugnutt image seems SOOO familiar. Was it an Upper Deck card...?

It’s Hextall. Just an image from online.

Archived