Sign in to follow this  
OceanMon

Warrior Ritual X2 Senior Pants VS X2 Pro Senior

So all the stores are shut down here and I can't take a look at the pants in the store. Wondering if any of you can provide me insight. 

Is it worth it to get the Pro RX2 pants?  Or is the senior model basically the same thing?

I'm looking to use it in an untucked situation. 

As a side question, Warrior RX2 vs Vaughn SLR2....which is preferred and why?

Thanks!!!

As a

Can’t speak to the RX2 line, but have had the Ritual X Seniors for about 2 years averaging just below 2 skates per week.  From a durability standpoint, they’ve held up very well - some minor fraying along the bottom of the legs, but no rips or tears.  Protection is really good.  I skate mid-level beer league, but have had several skates with some really good shooters and have never had an issue with protection.  

• Like 2

I've been in the LT88 pants for years now without issue for mid-high league beer league. I've never found that protection/durability to be an issue in any of the senior pant lines I've worn and is the only piece of equipment I don't have a pro version of.

I generally don't think that the extra cash is worth it, but your mileage may vary.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I have Ritual Pro X and using them for 5 years now - 2/3 times a week. 

The reason I bought Pro version over senior was materials used. Especially outher shell. The kind of nylon or whatever that is felt so much better on Pro version. I'm still going to use them as they hold up very well. There are small areas where I've got some tears - like from my C/A - but other than that it's great pair of pants even after 5 years.

Edited by Nohtaram
  • Like 1