Show Off Your Passau Gear

IPv6Freely

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
22 hours ago, daffy said:

Always wanted to try a pair of Passau pads.  Just picked these up.  Interested in trying a Passau catcher 60 degree break with intermediate internals if anyone has one they would let go.

PXL_20201108_053131459.jpg

How long until you'll get a chance in Winnipeg to skate again? 

Did you ever try my Passau catcher on the ice or just throw it on to feel it a bit?

3 hours ago, insertnamehere said:

How long until you'll get a chance in Winnipeg to skate again? 

Did you ever try my Passau catcher on the ice or just throw it on to feel it a bit?

I think Hockey Manitoba is re-evaluating after Nov.15th as long as we out of code red.

Took about 10 shots with your Passau.  Recall pucks hitting the pocket on every shot.  Worth trying again I think.  

Still in Warrior?

4 hours ago, daffy said:

I think Hockey Manitoba is re-evaluating after Nov.15th as long as we out of code red.

Took about 10 shots with your Passau.  Recall pucks hitting the pocket on every shot.  Worth trying again I think.  

Still in Warrior?

I think the only thing I don't have that Warrior makes now would be their new mask. 

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Picked up a Passau catcher off SLS awhile back.  My old glove is done and needed something while I wait on an order from Kenesky.  I must say I'm pleasantly surprised with this catcher.  Sucks up pucks in the big basket and they stay right there.  If I didn't have money down on other gloves, I'd make an order with Passau.  Anyone have a white and black blocker they want to move?  Ideally in weave.  Would like to match the glove pictures.  Yes the glove has blue in it but might change that to black.PXL_20230201_023606419.thumb.jpg.3f9d3dda31ac00b794fa80c845236381.jpg