Show Off Your Passau Gear

1 hour ago, Chester said:

Not had it repaired. Playing with a massively expensive carbon fiber DonJoy brace. Had to open up my knee and leg channel to accommodate the bulk. Some straps are at the last hole. But it works. 

wow, well I wish you the best. props to you for still playing with that.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The new leg channel on these pads is incredible. That inner gusset sucked up a lot of pucks today that typically have gotten under and the rebound control is quite lively. I am blown away at the quali

Couple of pics of some recent setups we've done.  All are the next gen pad which are getting RAVE reviews from our clients.  I've been testing this pad for almost a year now and genuinely think it is

Have to share these pics - this is Jeff, who I play against every Monday night.  He has rocked a very old setup for a long time (his goalie skates are literally older than I am and I'm in my late 30s)

Posted Images

• 1 year later...
22 hours ago, daffy said:

Always wanted to try a pair of Passau pads.  Just picked these up.  Interested in trying a Passau catcher 60 degree break with intermediate internals if anyone has one they would let go.

PXL_20201108_053131459.jpg

How long until you'll get a chance in Winnipeg to skate again? 

Did you ever try my Passau catcher on the ice or just throw it on to feel it a bit?

3 hours ago, insertnamehere said:

How long until you'll get a chance in Winnipeg to skate again? 

Did you ever try my Passau catcher on the ice or just throw it on to feel it a bit?

I think Hockey Manitoba is re-evaluating after Nov.15th as long as we out of code red.

Took about 10 shots with your Passau.  Recall pucks hitting the pocket on every shot.  Worth trying again I think.  

Still in Warrior?

4 hours ago, daffy said:

I think Hockey Manitoba is re-evaluating after Nov.15th as long as we out of code red.

Took about 10 shots with your Passau.  Recall pucks hitting the pocket on every shot.  Worth trying again I think.  

Still in Warrior?

I think the only thing I don't have that Warrior makes now would be their new mask.