IPv6Freely

IPv6Freely's Never-Ending Season

On 12/20/2018 at 10:30 PM, Imperative said:

You team has no ability to control the slot, they went right through the middle of the ice whenever they wanted. 

Inexperienced D. 

8 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

What was the result on that last shootout "goal"?

It counted, and I ended up with a game misconduct for Abuse of Official. 🤪

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

It counted, and I ended up with a game misconduct for Abuse of Official. 🤪

What was the refs reasoning? lol

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

What was the refs reasoning? lol

He never said because I was too busy screaming at him. The only way it could possibly count is if he didn't think the puck had come to a stop. Honestly in the video it looks like he's right, but I was sure it had at the time. Whatever, it doesn't matter in the end. That team finishes the season 0-18-1-0 (W-L-OTW-OTL). This was a meaningless game between two teams that didn't make the finals. 

Posted (edited)

This is actually pretty funny (in a 'totally fucking stupid' kind of way) looking back on it. 

Edited by IPv6Freely
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

First time ever playing in a tournament, playing for my former rookie league team. First game of the weekend was 4-2. Not many shots against so the video is pretty short.

First time on the ice in two months, and only the second time since I quit my league team. This was... bad. I was slow, and exhausted, and way out of shape (the weight is coming back on quickly these days). Winterfest is going to be ugly. I also had a really really bad bruise on my right knee that made it really painful to butterfly. I can't believe how slow this is, both me and the play in general (granted its a pick-up where the average age is probably late 50s). Oh boy.

EDIT: Oh, I was also trying a Bauer 2X glove. Wasn't a fan. The break angle was the only thing close that I've found retail that I've liked, but otherwise it felt kind of off. I could probably get used to it if I had to, but I think I'm going to stick to Passau.

Edited by IPv6Freely

On 4/2/2019 at 5:26 PM, IPv6Freely said:

This is actually pretty funny (in a 'totally fucking stupid' kind of way) looking back on it. 

LOVED IT!!

• Thanks 1