Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

Here's me rocking some 12" wide V1's on the come back trail back in 2010ish! Previous owner had re-covered the knee wings in a cordura type material, which meant sliding was pretty much non existent. 

Digging this picture out reminded me of a funny story about that OHL practice jersey: Year after the pic was taken I was playing for my university team as a staff member; the uni league in the UK is nothing like the NCAA / Usports etc and is more like organised beer league just affiliated to universities. Nonetheless, we get a few decent guys from Europe and north America that have played at a pretty good level and want to play whilst they're over here. In one of the first practices of the year, one Canadian dude looks at the OHL jersey and says to me 'whoa is that your jersey??'. Yeah I say...mine as in I bought it off eBay 🤣. He'd soon find out on the ice that there was not much chance of me having ever graced an OHL crease!

Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 18.27.37.png

• Haha 1

On 11/28/2019 at 11:12 AM, Wonder35 said:

Me in action at a recent VGK game ..........

AFAD44CE-8258-41EF-87D6-874FCC338446_1_201_a.jpeg

Great picture.

The VGK still look like a fake team used in a movie to me with the logo and the swords with explosions thing on her arm cuffs.

Poor lady has to walk around with that on her head? Good luck.

• Like 2

On 12/3/2019 at 5:44 PM, MTH said:

Great picture.

The VGK still look like a fake team used in a movie to me with the logo and the swords with explosions thing on her arm cuffs.

Poor lady has to walk around with that on her head? Good luck.

...good luck to the poor guy who has to sit behind her during the game, LOL

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, CJ Boiss said:

Those are the pint-size rinks, right?

That’s right. It’s about 2/3 the size of a regular rink. No face offs, offensive team just clears the blue line for goals and goalie freezing the puck. It’s a different game but a lot of fun.