Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

27 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Idk, looks pretty uninteresting to me lol

Puck is in the corner/sideboards.... and you are STANDING, stick out to block a pass... instead of down in the effing stupid reverse VH that goalies all seem to drop down into when the puck comes over the blue line.

4 minutes ago, Naz said:

Puck is in the corner/sideboards.... and you are STANDING, stick out to block a pass... instead of down in the effing stupid reverse VH that goalies all seem to drop down into when the puck comes over the blue line.

Ohhhh lol.  Yea I don't really use it very often on my glove side, just my stick side.  I've been doing that forever though.

23 hours ago, cwarnar said:

Thoughts on your P2's?  And you like your CR1?

I think the P2's are fantastic, but as far as modern pads go, I only have the Eflex 3.9's to compare them to on ice. I really like how rigid they are, and build quality seems excellent. I've been using them 2-3 skates a week since September and they've held up well, though only the sliding surface and bottom binding is speedskin.

They seem really attached to my legs, yet rotate well, and I like how rebounds boom off of them, especially against better players with harder shots. I think the best thing is that I don't have to think about them while I'm playing. 

The glove I really like, compared to the Eflex3.9. The build quality is of course better, but I think there is a slight difference in the front to back pitch of the wrist angle, if that make sense. I find it less of a strain to put my hand into a position I am comfortable catching. 

The blocker works well, though I didn't get the curved finger protection. When I tried it on, I found it interfered with the stick. The only small issue I have with my blocker is that when I make a fist to hold the stick, my middle knuckle seems to rub pretty hard, to the point where I have a callous now. It only bugs me when I first put it on, but I don't remember ever feeling that with the Eflex. Not really a big deal.

The CR1 I have no complaints about. I tried a few different kinds but the Warriors just felt the best in my hand. CR2 was good too, this is just a tad lighter, and it goes better with the gear ;)

• Like 1

On 2/22/2019 at 7:05 PM, Mroy31 said:

It was supposed to say "Prom?" but she said no too fast? 

On 2/22/2019 at 6:02 PM, Max27 said:

why do you write pro w the tape on you stick? 

I'm not old enough for prom silly. I've already got a homecoming date for next year though.

That is my house league tape job. It distracts the shooters and has proven quite effective. My sv% has not dropped below 90% since then.

I should have some pictures of yesterday's house game up soon.

Edited by ThatCarGuy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I'm not old enough for prom silly. I've already got a homecoming date for next year though.

That is my house league tape job. It distracts the shooters and has proven quite effective. My sv% has not dropped below 90% since then.

ah nice lol

On 2/25/2019 at 10:19 AM, ThatCarGuy said:

So you're not old enough for prom but you're old enough to be a pro?  Makes sense.

15 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

So you're not old enough for prom but you're old enough to be a pro?  Makes sense.

Duh. It's hardly an achievement but I've won the house league championship every time I've played. Pro house league goalie (Can that replace the tag that says "advanced member" for me?)

• Haha 1