Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 7:08 PM, motowngoalie said:

Not "action" per see, but played some blueline 3 on 3 this morning with some buddies. Little guys skated at the other end. My 5 y/o's first time in a big rink :)

IMG_20190419_070418211.jpg

Fantastic set! I´m usualy not fan of yellow gear at all, but this is just fantastic!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Idk why but I thought you'd be taller, Max lol

Haha, its my stance. My coach tells me to sit in a posture "like im sitting on the toilet" and i find it works so i stick with it. If I stood more upright id look way taller but i play pretty low. Im 6'3 190 im not a small guy by any means

Edited by Max27

2 hours ago, Max27 said:

Haha, its my stance. My coach tells me to sit in a posture "like im sitting on the toilet" and i find it works so i stick with it. If I stood more upright id look way taller but i play pretty low. Im 6'3 190 im not a small guy by any means

its probably the angle of the pictures + the stance but you definitely don't look 6'3... also, 190? shit dude

1 minute ago, southpawtendy48 said:

its probably the angle of the pictures + the stance but you definitely don't look 6'3... also, 190? shit dude

Im just a hair under 6'3, definetley is the stance, i just went to the doctor a few weeks ago and got height which was a little under 6'3 and weight was 190. Do you mean "shit dude" as in heavy or light?

1 minute ago, Max27 said:

Im just a hair under 6'3, definetley is the stance, i just went to the doctor a few weeks ago and got height which was a little under 6'3 and weight was 190. Do you mean "shit dude" as in heavy or light?

not that you're super heavy or anything but i took you for someone that's lighter for some reason lol, and you kinda look skinny in your chesty

1 hour ago, southpawtendy48 said:

not that you're super heavy or anything but i took you for someone that's lighter for some reason lol, and you kinda look skinny in your chesty

Im a lot thinner up in my arms and chest than i am in my legs etc, plus could be gear size. pants and chesty are size small and pads are 34+1

1 minute ago, itis121 said:

I like how you added quotes. Now I picture you challenge a play and singing. 

giphy.gif.bb2ac1e591d6b998ef1624ae3048a948.gif

Haha, I added quotes bc that was the quote from my goalie coach. haha this works too though lol