Jump to content

Show Off Your Action Photos


SaveByRichter35
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 7:08 PM, motowngoalie said:

Not "action" per see, but played some blueline 3 on 3 this morning with some buddies. Little guys skated at the other end. My 5 y/o's first time in a big rink :)

IMG_20190419_070418211.jpg

Fantastic set! I´m usualy not fan of yellow gear at all, but this is just fantastic!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Idk why but I thought you'd be taller, Max lol

Haha, its my stance. My coach tells me to sit in a posture "like im sitting on the toilet" and i find it works so i stick with it. If I stood more upright id look way taller but i play pretty low. Im 6'3 190 im not a small guy by any means

Edited by Max27
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Max27 said:

Haha, its my stance. My coach tells me to sit in a posture "like im sitting on the toilet" and i find it works so i stick with it. If I stood more upright id look way taller but i play pretty low. Im 6'3 190 im not a small guy by any means

its probably the angle of the pictures + the stance but you definitely don't look 6'3... also, 190? shit dude

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, southpawtendy48 said:

its probably the angle of the pictures + the stance but you definitely don't look 6'3... also, 190? shit dude

Im just a hair under 6'3, definetley is the stance, i just went to the doctor a few weeks ago and got height which was a little under 6'3 and weight was 190. Do you mean "shit dude" as in heavy or light?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Max27 said:

Im just a hair under 6'3, definetley is the stance, i just went to the doctor a few weeks ago and got height which was a little under 6'3 and weight was 190. Do you mean "shit dude" as in heavy or light?

not that you're super heavy or anything but i took you for someone that's lighter for some reason lol, and you kinda look skinny in your chesty

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, southpawtendy48 said:

not that you're super heavy or anything but i took you for someone that's lighter for some reason lol, and you kinda look skinny in your chesty

Im a lot thinner up in my arms and chest than i am in my legs etc, plus could be gear size. pants and chesty are size small and pads are 34+1

1 minute ago, itis121 said:

I like how you added quotes. Now I picture you challenge a play and singing. 

giphy.gif.bb2ac1e591d6b998ef1624ae3048a948.gif

Haha, I added quotes bc that was the quote from my goalie coach. haha this works too though lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...