Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

2 hours ago, Max27 said:

Im a lot thinner up in my arms and chest than i am in my legs etc, plus could be gear size. pants and chesty are size small and pads are 34+1

yea pretty much most goalies weight goes to their legs lol. also that’s crazy considering I wear a brians optik small. I’m  a hair under 5’7 and 110 pounds. crazy

11 hours ago, Max27 said:

Im just a hair under 6'3, definetley is the stance, i just went to the doctor a few weeks ago and got height which was a little under 6'3 and weight was 190. Do you mean "shit dude" as in heavy or light?

And you're in 10th grade?  Fuck you, Max.  Fuck you.  I will be 36 in August and I've never been taller than 5'10".  Fuck you. lol

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, southpawtendy48 said:

yea pretty much most goalies weight goes to their legs lol. also that’s crazy considering I wear a brians optik small. I’m  a hair under 5’7 and 110 pounds. crazy

yea i like my stuff as small as possible, if i was your size id prob be in intermediates lol

15 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

And you're in 10th grade?  Fuck you, Max.  Fuck you.  I will be 36 in August and I've never been taller than 5'10".  Fuck you. lol

haha ill be 16 in august, so almost 20 direct years apart lol 

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I'm in 9th grade and I'm almost 5'10". :)

@Max27 I demand a picture of you standing completely straight up next to the crossbar.

IMG_0496.thumb.PNG.4c4b01e411839fd070b0ce51375e187a.PNG

Ignore the stick. You've seen it before.

43 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

@Max27 I demand a picture of you standing completely straight up next to the crossbar.

I have to second this request 😂 you’re taller than 85% of NHL starters so that’s promising. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I hate you.  lol

love you too lol

1 hour ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I think there are a few my mom has taken, ill ask her to come to my next game and get a pic of me straight up

11 hours ago, southpawtendy48 said:

Ah yes, goalie legs. They're a thing.  I"m fairly lean, 5'10, 165 lbs. and trim.  But my upper legs and lower torso are way more muscular than the rest of my body.

I got a calf cramp in the locker room after a 90 minute pickup game that was the 2nd of back to back nights.  It actually floored  me and I yelled for my buddy in the other room who is a message/ligament therapist and he helped me get my gear off and was working on me and everyone was commenting on my thighs and quads and hips.

I was in agonizing pain and just yelled "it's goalie body leave me the F aloooooooooone.!!!" 

Ha.

Edited by seagoal
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, dstew29 said:

@Max27 only busting on you. Good on ya young fella! Can’t teach height!!!

haha i didnt take it personal

35 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I refuse to make any type of those jokes to any of the underage members. I'm an honourable man.

955375054_download(6).jpeg.5f99d5772201888861806e98aa5998bb.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2