Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

2 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Holy shot totals batman

Yea man our games against this team are always a shootout.  I'm sure these are a little inflated because that was the only timekeeper in the league that actually pays attention to the games and counts the shots but he also includes shots to the posts.  Most times the board is in the upper teens lower 20s and I'm like "really?"

On 6/3/2019 at 12:02 AM, seagoal said:

Finally had an early game today and some coworkers were able to come out and snap a few pics.  Unfortunately, the on-ice photo is kinda choppy but it's a good stance shot.  

20190602_204852.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

20190602_205001.jpg

20190602_203103.jpg

Wow i really love your setup man 😍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Hahaha it was more like GTFOMW!!!!!  No I am kidding.  Thanks though, our league photographer is really good at what he does.

Indeed.  He must have a powerful camera because it appears as though he is standing in the slot.

My older brother took some pics of a game I had last year. I've changed some gear out since: new pants, new chestie, helmet got painted, proper goalie jerseys arrived (the Sunnyvale jersey is an XXL player jersey that worked well enough, and was always good for some laughs). Need to get him to come out to another game.

DSC_5572.jpg

DSC_5693.jpg

DSC_5734.jpg

1 hour ago, Chester said:

Love the signatures on all 4 pieces.  Puckless practice i take it.  

Thank you, I like that set, older model, but realy good.

Btw. This is not puckless practice, there is player shoting trough screen  :-D. 

9 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I think he's poking fun at how unmarked your set is. :P

Oh ok, sometimes I completely miss jokes in English language :$. Just for your information, I'm a very fast goalkeeper, hardly any puck hits me :D.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...