Jump to content
SaveByRichter35

Show Off Your Action Photos

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Nice, great slide over and great save.  It wasn't going in, no way.  Not with your glove there ;)

Yeah I made a couple of other nice glove saves in the same pickup too, the trade off was my blocker was not so great 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

98 shots in two days. Nice.

1913139552_IMG_13921.thumb.JPG.bee081b11ff733ce5f9f487f95405727.JPG909870788_IMG_13961.thumb.JPG.e3ed7e58d3a9e4657f893bf22cdc957d.JPG1504159277_IMG_13931.thumb.JPG.2e973c5bf1bd918216dadf2deda98e53.JPG657432435_IMG_13911.thumb.JPG.9f884a1da1160c19c9b4d83efee12255.JPG409260607_IMG_13971.thumb.JPG.31132804b395495b1a67ead19b24240f.JPG1965161220_IMG_13941.thumb.JPG.f2a4dd041af97bd069be5fbe1a779d70.JPG

1970395805_IMG_13901.thumb.JPG.3fb512cf2979f9e7dabad05e8139ba16.JPG

If y’all are interested in video: 

Edited by ThatCarGuy
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2019 at 8:53 PM, ThatCarGuy said:

98 shots in two days. Nice.

1913139552_IMG_13921.thumb.JPG.bee081b11ff733ce5f9f487f95405727.JPG909870788_IMG_13961.thumb.JPG.e3ed7e58d3a9e4657f893bf22cdc957d.JPG1504159277_IMG_13931.thumb.JPG.2e973c5bf1bd918216dadf2deda98e53.JPG657432435_IMG_13911.thumb.JPG.9f884a1da1160c19c9b4d83efee12255.JPG409260607_IMG_13971.thumb.JPG.31132804b395495b1a67ead19b24240f.JPG1965161220_IMG_13941.thumb.JPG.f2a4dd041af97bd069be5fbe1a779d70.JPG

1970395805_IMG_13901.thumb.JPG.3fb512cf2979f9e7dabad05e8139ba16.JPG

If y’all are interested in video: 

Shit, dude - you're getting SBR-level pics at your games? Pretty sweet!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Shit, dude - you're getting SBR-level pics at your games? Pretty sweet!

Thanks! Yeah these are SBR-level pics but @SaveByRichter35 wishes these were his game jerseys.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2nd batch:

I blame my bad looking splits on my tightly strapped pads.

1931451361_Screenshot2019-09-03at9_15_39AM.png.3da131e0e39bd56b3fc2fb040b30c74b.png1571616314_Screenshot2019-09-03at9_21_12AM.png.e6cb4e31ac2811d1d1239d853ccede07.png1592865854_Screenshot2019-09-03at9_34_12AM.png.84e47752671274025354d055984fddb2.png389427479_Screenshot2019-09-03at9_14_06AM.png.85a0f5f4c241dad174ea42c9803c45da.png

We lost. All our games looked roughly like that.

Also I only let in 5 goals on 60 shots that game. No clue what happened to my goalie partner.

Edited by ThatCarGuy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking good, awesome pics.

It's strange to see someone your age using that stick.  Have you not used a more current stick at all yet?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Looking good, awesome pics.

It's strange to see someone your age using that stick.  Have you not used a more current stick at all yet?

I had one Bauer TotalOne NXG awhile ago but it didn't last long. Same with my True composite I had. I've been a little hesitant to move to composite due to those experiences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I had one Bauer TotalOne NXG awhile ago but it didn't last long. Same with my True composite I had. I've been a little hesitant to move to composite due to those experiences.

Ah, makes sense.  They are not cheap, that's for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, seagoal said:

Ah, makes sense.  They are not cheap, that's for sure.

Yeah no kidding. I might be forced to move to composite soon though as these Northstar sticks are the only foam cores I like and I can't imagine that the company will be around much longer and I'm down to two sticks. I'm considering Eflex 4 since I haven't heard anything about one breaking yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

2nd batch:

I blame my bad looking splits on my tightly strapped pads.

1931451361_Screenshot2019-09-03at9_15_39AM.png.3da131e0e39bd56b3fc2fb040b30c74b.png1571616314_Screenshot2019-09-03at9_21_12AM.png.e6cb4e31ac2811d1d1239d853ccede07.png1592865854_Screenshot2019-09-03at9_34_12AM.png.84e47752671274025354d055984fddb2.png389427479_Screenshot2019-09-03at9_14_06AM.png.85a0f5f4c241dad174ea42c9803c45da.png

We lost. All our games looked roughly like that.

Also I only let in 5 goals on 60 shots that game. No clue what happened to my goalie partner.

You guys know you're supposed to ice 5 players and a goalie right?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

You guys know you're supposed to ice 5 players and a goalie right?

As many penalties as the team got there were rarely 5 players on the ice for us. Our offense is awful. We didn't get a single shot on net one of the games and I probably cleared the puck out of the zone more than the rest of the team did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Thanks! Yeah these are SBR-level pics but @SaveByRichter35 wishes these were his game jerseys.

While I wouldn't mind those, I wish I had new gear matching my current jersey more than I want your jersey lol.

3 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I had one Bauer TotalOne NXG awhile ago but it didn't last long. Same with my True composite I had. I've been a little hesitant to move to composite due to those experiences.

I would recommend jumping on the Warrior CR1 while they're on sale for a decently cheap price on goalie monkey.  I just grabbed another one over the weekend with the 20% off Labor Day sale.  Sale might still be going on so check quick! 

1 hour ago, ThatCarGuy said:

As many penalties as the team got there were rarely 5 players on the ice for us. Our offense is awful. We didn't get a single shot on net one of the games and I probably cleared the puck out of the zone more than the rest of the team did.

Did you guys moved up a tier?  What happen to the team that won your JV State Championship?  Or is this not your school team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

While I wouldn't mind those, I wish I had new gear matching my current jersey more than I want your jersey lol.

I would recommend jumping on the Warrior CR1 while they're on sale for a decently cheap price on goalie monkey.  I just grabbed another one over the weekend with the 20% off Labor Day sale.  Sale might still be going on so check quick! 

Did you guys moved up a tier?  What happen to the team that won your JV State Championship?  Or is this not your school team?

Varsity State Championship* 

This is a different team. This is travel/select hockey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ended up going to one of the better teams in the league in the high school draft, which is nice. I got my first game in on Friday in the 3rd period and allowed no goals, but then got my first start yesterday and allowed 6. I held them to 2 goals the first period, but i let up 2 bad bounces, a softy, and 3 PP goals. Pre season tournament was good to get to know my new team and I’m excited for this season!
2A2773A8-1AF0-42C9-9003-730A5C1E10DA.thumb.png.b7c60a239c34f8111ea63cd7066faf75.png

B35B4A08-688F-4019-9D74-D2827560FC8A.jpeg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...