Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

9 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Looking good, awesome pics.

It's strange to see someone your age using that stick.  Have you not used a more current stick at all yet?

I had one Bauer TotalOne NXG awhile ago but it didn't last long. Same with my True composite I had. I've been a little hesitant to move to composite due to those experiences.

1 minute ago, seagoal said:

Ah, makes sense.  They are not cheap, that's for sure.

Yeah no kidding. I might be forced to move to composite soon though as these Northstar sticks are the only foam cores I like and I can't imagine that the company will be around much longer and I'm down to two sticks. I'm considering Eflex 4 since I haven't heard anything about one breaking yet.

32 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

You guys know you're supposed to ice 5 players and a goalie right?

As many penalties as the team got there were rarely 5 players on the ice for us. Our offense is awful. We didn't get a single shot on net one of the games and I probably cleared the puck out of the zone more than the rest of the team did.

5 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Thanks! Yeah these are SBR-level pics but @SaveByRichter35 wishes these were his game jerseys.

While I wouldn't mind those, I wish I had new gear matching my current jersey more than I want your jersey lol.

3 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I had one Bauer TotalOne NXG awhile ago but it didn't last long. Same with my True composite I had. I've been a little hesitant to move to composite due to those experiences.

I would recommend jumping on the Warrior CR1 while they're on sale for a decently cheap price on goalie monkey.  I just grabbed another one over the weekend with the 20% off Labor Day sale.  Sale might still be going on so check quick! 

1 hour ago, ThatCarGuy said:

As many penalties as the team got there were rarely 5 players on the ice for us. Our offense is awful. We didn't get a single shot on net one of the games and I probably cleared the puck out of the zone more than the rest of the team did.

Did you guys moved up a tier?  What happen to the team that won your JV State Championship?  Or is this not your school team?

51 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

While I wouldn't mind those, I wish I had new gear matching my current jersey more than I want your jersey lol.

I would recommend jumping on the Warrior CR1 while they're on sale for a decently cheap price on goalie monkey.  I just grabbed another one over the weekend with the 20% off Labor Day sale.  Sale might still be going on so check quick! 

Did you guys moved up a tier?  What happen to the team that won your JV State Championship?  Or is this not your school team?

Varsity State Championship* 

This is a different team. This is travel/select hockey

I ended up going to one of the better teams in the league in the high school draft, which is nice. I got my first game in on Friday in the 3rd period and allowed no goals, but then got my first start yesterday and allowed 6. I held them to 2 goals the first period, but i let up 2 bad bounces, a softy, and 3 PP goals. Pre season tournament was good to get to know my new team and I’m excited for this season!
2A2773A8-1AF0-42C9-9003-730A5C1E10DA.thumb.png.b7c60a239c34f8111ea63cd7066faf75.png

B35B4A08-688F-4019-9D74-D2827560FC8A.jpeg

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...