Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

9 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

if the blocker, glove, and pads all came together to make the blue and white star?

@ThatCarGuy maybe even just the glove and blocker making their own star could work? Top 3 points on one, bottom 2 on the other?

Making all 4 come together would take some real graphic design flexing, like that Halak set

15 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

@ThatCarGuy what little goalie OCD I have is kicking in...

Please change the blocker. Something like this would flow way better 

if the blocker, glove, and pads all came together to make the blue and white star? 🤯

4D98B8E8-D483-4406-BEDB-63554041F51A.jpeg

6 hours ago, Mroy31 said:

@ThatCarGuy maybe even just the glove and blocker making their own star could work? Top 3 points on one, bottom 2 on the other?

Making all 4 come together would take some real graphic design flexing, like that Halak set

Fine I’ll change it. I have to replace the blue anyways because it’s not sticking great likely due to being several years old.
99AF2016-A9F7-46F6-B18B-DA5E3908E3B9.jpeg.76cfd6b3b5a80a7112ad200cc6e28286.jpeg

6 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Nah. I like the way my gloves and pads go together. I made that drawing to show how bad it would look. Everything will probably stay as is with the exception of replacing the blue

LOL - well, the whole distraction of Texan Star-gate aside, the action pics themselves are pretty cool! :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

On 9/3/2019 at 11:17 AM, ThatCarGuy said:

Yeah no kidding. I might be forced to move to composite soon though as these Northstar sticks are the only foam cores I like and I can't imagine that the company will be around much longer and I'm down to two sticks. I'm considering Eflex 4 since I haven't heard anything about one breaking yet.

You should give the warrior foam cores a try they last forever and are really nice

5 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

You should give the warrior foam cores a try they last forever and are really nice

Thanks but I think once I get the money I’ll buy a V1 Pro or Pro+. All it took to decide was picking one up in the store, feeling how insanely light it was and trying to flex it a little.

Went out to a stick and puck today with the girlfriend at Bowling Green State University on their mini-rink. Since it was on a Monday at noon we were the only ones there, which we preferred. Broke out my old bucky set a small manufacturer Jeff Salvi out of Haverhill, MA made for me back in 2007. Always used SnoSeal on this set and it kept it in great condition. Had a good time. 

BC55EB67-EAA6-4FC0-9040-36615F870D84.jpeg

61EE9ADE-D8BA-4732-9B78-706605E7D26D.jpeg

• Like 5

17 hours ago, WillyGrips13 said:

Went out to a stick and puck today with the girlfriend at Bowling Green State University on their mini-rink. Since it was on a Monday at noon we were the only ones there, which we preferred. Broke out my old bucky set a small manufacturer Jeff Salvi out of Haverhill, MA made for me back in 2007. Always used SnoSeal on this set and it kept it in great condition. Had a good time. 

Nice!  I was in Bowling Green in September for my 40th high school reunion.  Saw the rink for the first time since 1990.  The small rink was the curling rink when I was a kid in the 70’s.  On my bucket list to do a stick and puck there before I have to hang up the pads.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, WillyGrips13 said:

Jeff is cloning a Helite Z trap for me.