Jump to content
SaveByRichter35

Show Off Your Action Photos

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

Flexin' with the Airpods

Only kid on my team last year who didn’t have AirPod pros. Welcome to Texas. 

7 hours ago, dstew29 said:

Fake ice > no ice. Nice buy! How Is the sliding out of the box? And did you buy any of that slide spray?

The sliding out of the box is good but once it’s scuffed it’s even better. I haven’t used any sort of spray or anything. Just good ol G4 pads

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now you're just showing off with your open ice times. 

You're just making the lot of us sad that we're stuck not being able to hit the ice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Now you're just showing off with your open ice times. 

You're just making the lot of us sad that we're stuck not being able to hit the ice. 

Maybe I shouldn’t tell that I’ve been back on the ice for the last three weeks....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Quadzilla32 said:

Maybe I shouldn’t tell that I’ve been back on the ice for the last three weeks....

You suck just as much :thumbdown:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

You suck just as much :thumbdown:

Lined up some ice time next Saturday.

I'm gonna die

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

Lined up some ice time next Saturday.

I'm gonna die

I don't think any regular beer leaguer is going to come back swinging after all of this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I about died over the weekend because I was not prepared for 4 hour nonstop ice times at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I about died over the weekend because I was not prepared for 4 hour nonstop ice times at all

I would drop-kick a small child for that ice.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh it’s good fun for awhile but after a bit it’s certainly a struggle. Especially a 2 hour scrimmage with no goalie changes on the last day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I don't think any regular beer leaguer is going to come back swinging after all of this. 

Sir,

You don't know me well enough to call me "regular"

I've eaten pizza every day this week

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

Sir,

You don't know me well enough to call me "regular"

I've eaten pizza every day this week

Well, since I'm an elitist, y'all are regulars to me. ;) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2020 at 10:52 AM, coopaloop1234 said:

I don't think any regular beer leaguer is going to come back swinging after all of this. 

After a couple sticktimes this week I am going to jump back into having 12 games in 18 days starting Saturday afternoon. I may die starting out with 4 in 4 days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...