SaveByRichter35

Show Off Your Action Photos

On 6/21/2020 at 11:53 AM, Chenner29 said:

Not really an action photo, but I got to share the same ice surface as Justin Pogge yesterday morning.

Super cool dude.

image.png.9e72a7a838725ca8f8f4f767a00a2ee2.png

That's great! Too bad he ended up being the laughing stock if the Maple Leafs. Disappointed me for sure. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

That's a pretty sick arena for playing some high school puck!

Too bad we’re not allowed to fill it. They only let us use a quarter of the seating. I don’t actually know who the arena is for now that I think about it. EDIT: it used to be for the Texas Tornadoes NAHL

Edited by ThatCarGuy

8 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Too bad we’re not allowed to fill it. They only let us use a quarter of the seating. I don’t actually know who the arena is for now that I think about it. EDIT: it used to be for the Texas Tornadoes NAHL

Has that changed (spectators being allowed in) since you last played there, given the recent spike in Texas?

3 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Has that changed (spectators being allowed in) since you last played there, given the recent spike in Texas?

Not sure yet we’ll have to see soon. My game was last Sunday before people were concerned about a spike. I have a game this Sunday though so I’ll let y’all know then

On 6/26/2020 at 5:54 AM, MTH said:

Played in a league where there were just penalty shots for every penalty. Sucked.

How no faceoffs? Is it like Mite hockey where the coach just throws the puck off the boards and everyone skates after it?

Haven't got a chance to play a game yet. They haven't even posted the official start date yet, they only have a tentative start date of July 6th.

I was scrolling through pictures from last season and came across this

F948198F-557B-4185-A748-F91CC5DB2B72.thumb.jpeg.6140db53b43b4440378efdd90a09f105.jpeg
I don’t know what it is about it but it’s without a doubt one of my favorite pictures from that season