Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

4 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I miss being allowed to play hockey. At least you kids are still getting ice times.

I couldn't even play a single game until this weekend.

3 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

More like bench time for me. Because the other varsity goalie is the golden child I’ve only played two varsity games this season 

aren't you on like 2 teams though? lol

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Nohtaram said:

Not exactly action photo, but two shots from pre game warm-up I've played 3 weeks ago. 
Fortunately for me the rinks shutdown didn't affect everyone, so I have been able to play continuously since August.

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

I see that “Two-different-sock-guy” is a worldwide phenomenon. 

Edited by WillyGrips13
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

I think a lot of skaters just can’t manage to dress themselves! Imagine if they had to deal with goalie gear!

My brain exploded just thinking about this comment!! C'mon: everyone who is good with Photoshop - the gauntlet has been thrown down! This is like a white wall in a back lane to a graffiti punk!!!!

Edited by Colander

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2021 at 11:57 AM, WillyGrips13 said:

I see that “Two-different-sock-guy” is a worldwide phenomenon. 

One of my kids tried to go on the rink the other day wearing two different socks (one solid gray practice sock and one home game sock).

I stopped him and made him fix that. I told him, don't be the two different sock guy. They always stink and are really annoying. 

He's only 11, so I didn't punish him.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, MTH said:

One of my kids tried to go on the rink the other day wearing two different socks (one solid gray practice sock and one home game sock).

I stopped him and made him fix that. I told him, don't be the two different sock guy. They always stink and are really annoying. 

He's only 11, so I didn't punish him.

Here you go. You earned it. 
DC18EA31-86F8-4F6C-9677-D2886053589F.thumb.jpeg.92da59a698a5e1a9186cb13aef952ba4.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, MTH said:

Hockeylab must have a huge budget for replacement tvs. 

Also, hanging a net in the rafters? What's a net weigh? 500 pounds? OSHA be dammed!

I can’t see a net weighing anywhere near 500lbs. You would y be able to pick it up to put pegs in it. My best google said 80-125lbs. Most of the rinks I’ve been at also store the nets like this. 

2 minutes ago, mikemc620 said:

I can’t see a net weighing anywhere near 500lbs. You would y be able to pick it up to put pegs in it. My best google said 80-125lbs. Most of the rinks I’ve been at also store the nets like this. 

Don't tell MTH that. You just burst his bubble about his reasoning for struggling to get the pegs in.

FU. I told my wife that they weigh that much so when she see me pick up the net and drop it on the pegs.. she's impressed.

Who am I kidding? Wives don't watch over 40 men's league hockey games. 

Nobody does.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2