Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

5 hours ago, MTH said:

FU. I told my wife that they weigh that much so when she see me pick up the net and drop it on the pegs.. she's impressed.

Who am I kidding? Wives don't watch over 40 men's league hockey games. 

Nobody does.

Cheering Fan GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1

On 6/2/2021 at 12:14 PM, MTH said:

FU. I told my wife that they weigh that much so when she see me pick up the net and drop it on the pegs.. she's impressed.

Who am I kidding? Wives don't watch over 40 men's league hockey games. 

Nobody does.

Ha, I just wait for the refs or a teammate to do it.  I casually go stretch FIRST before going to the net. They generally get the idea.  Goalies are busy people.

6 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Ha, I just wait for the refs or a teammate to do it.  I casually go stretch FIRST before going to the net. They generally get the idea.  Goalies are busy people.

Sure - you could do that… or you could have the pegs and net done PROPERLY. I’ve seen the best skaters of multiple groups and teams struggle with it, trying to chip away like they’re making crushed ice for a snow cone. I’d rather do it myself quickly and properly - as goalie and especially as coach (it doesn’t inspire confidence in the young ‘uns to see 2-3 middle aged men down, gloves under their knees - which is the wont of the middle-aged hockey coach - spending 5 minutes of our 50 huffing and puffing while “setting up the nets”.