Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

51 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Ah, action shots… or even just the chance at action, devoid of photographic documentation… sigh.

So the jersey you’re wearing - and the stick tape of a few skaters - was this a Pride tournament?

Yes sir, first ever Pride hockey tournament in Seattle.  The group- Seattle Pride Hockey Association-is run by a good friend of mine.  He worked closely with a group of people and got huge support from the NHL, Kraken, and several other sponsors to make this happen.  They did an amazing job all weekend.  Very, very fun weekend all around.

29 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Gotta wine and dine the wifey there buddy.

That is a very nice set. I'm still standing by my comment that I like it better than your blue set. Time to paint the bucket though. ;)

That shot of you in your V8's does really showcase what you were saying in your other thread and it really does make me think that you're wearing your new set too tight.

Thanks man.  I appreciate the feedback.  So....there is a wonderful graphic designer on my new team.  He does a lot of commercial signs, windows, billboards, automobiles, etc.  He is a really good airbrush artist.  He offered me a free bucket paintjob....so....I'm buying a new Sportmask T3 most likely the first week of July.  Stay tuned.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, seagoal said:

Thanks man.  I appreciate the feedback.  So....there is a wonderful graphic designer on my new team.  He does a lot of commercial signs, windows, billboards, automobiles, etc.  He is a really good airbrush artist.  He offered me a free bucket paintjob....so....I'm buying a new Sportmask T3 most likely the first week of July.  Stay tuned.

I think at this point Seagoal that you're no longer allowed to post because all this gear jealousy is making my wallet whisper to me.

• Haha 2

Just now, coopaloop1234 said:

I think at this point Seagoal that you're no longer allowed to post because all this gear jealousy is making my wallet whisper to me.

But if I can't share my geekery and love for goalie gear with you and everyone on here then really there is no point of my playing hockey whatsoever.  I might as well sit alone in a room and just bang my head on a wall.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 12:45 PM, seagoal said:

Yes sir, first ever Pride hockey tournament in Seattle.  The group- Seattle Pride Hockey Association-is run by a good friend of mine.  He worked closely with a group of people and got huge support from the NHL, Kraken, and several other sponsors to make this happen.  They did an amazing job all weekend.  Very, very fun weekend all around.

That's awesome.  I am late to the party, its not the second week of July.  Did you get the mask?  lol

5 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

That's awesome.  I am late to the party, its not the second week of July.  Did you get the mask?  lol

Well hey man, welcome back to the party. 

New mask will be delivered and handed to my artist, teammate buddy tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, insertnamehere said:

Not every place switched to dark for home when the NHL did. I still think it's weird. 

Dark makes sense for the road team, you're travelling and not always keeping them in pristine shape, ie. getting dirty and not washing them all the time. I think the reason for the switch to dark for home was to have more "colorful" jerseys for the home fans, but I've always like the white jerseys better anyway. So I'm with you, they should have left it as it was and kept the dark jerseys for the road.

• Like 2

I had ordered this Blue Jackets jersey back in May to kind of color match the rest of my stuff.  I hadn't used it until this month after the 4th of July holiday. This was the second time wearing it in these pictures. It's kind of bittersweet after the Matiss Kivlenieks tragedy .. but a nice tribute too.

thumbnail.jpg

blue jackets 2.jpg

• Like 2