Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

48 minutes ago, seagoal said:

@Chenner29 looking good man.  Your gear colors are just awesome.   Is that blue or black on your jersey?

Also...why are you not on the other team ? ;)

Thanks!  I got some vidcaps too, but I don't wanna torture anyone's eyeballs with them lol

My wife told me she wants me to switch to red

The rest of my team has white/red/navy but for some reason my jersey came in with royal blue

I should have asked for a trade, we got outshot last night and lost by 2 :(

I made a rhyme

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, seagoal said:

@SaveByRichter35

Looking good bro, Mr. "I never play the puck."

Seriously, great photos and looks like ot was a fun scene for you guys.

I never said I don't do it.  I said I don't do it well lol.  And yes it was a blast.  I was a little upset my family couldn't make this game but they made it to the game later in the day.  

Just now, seagoal said:

And I love #93 dark.  He's having a great time in this moment, ha.  Puck is in the corner to your right but he's having none of it :)

warriors-236.thumb.jpg.8a949a66b2638a2f1d00a913a13f0a9f.jpg

I saw that picture and I was like wtf is that about?  wish I could remember that sequence.  You can see the difference in quality of their uniforms vs ours.  They get mucho $$$$$$$ from the Flyers.  They have eeeeeeeverything.

Just now, SaveByRichter35 said:

I saw that picture and I was like wtf is that about?  wish I could remember that sequence.  You can see the difference in quality of their uniforms vs ours.  They get mucho $$$$$$$ from the Flyers.  They have eeeeeeeverything.

yeah, those versions of Flyers uniforms look really good. The diagonal word mark is always a nice look, too. 

4 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

@SaveByRichter35 excellent shots.

I think all of us would love to have a proper entrance and fans at any one of our games. :giggle:

Our photographer is really good.  She even comes to some of the beer league games too.  This was our first home event so we tried to make it big.  The Vietnam Veterans color guard was a really nice touch.  We had a ceremonial face off where the man dropping the puck was a post WW2 Air Force Veteran.  I think someone said he served somewhere in the 30+ year mark.  Lots of festivities for this one game, the second was much less so lol.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Wake42 said:

Long time lurker, first time poster. We had a photographer on one of my teams. He'd pull out the camera between shifts. If these pads look familiar it's because they were Chenner's. I have his old Kenesky chest protector as well. 

FB_IMG_1621038461812.jpg

You can tell they're @Chenner29 because there's zero puck marks.

also:

2hGex7c.thumb.gif.d59dec9579b9aaa7868b7be12f1db593.gif

1 hour ago, Wake42 said:

Long time lurker, first time poster. We had a photographer on one of my teams. He'd pull out the camera between shifts. If these pads look familiar it's because they were Chenner's. I have his old Kenesky chest protector as well. 

FB_IMG_1621038461812.jpg

Welcome to the board (and out from the shadows... though with that uni you'd be hard to miss).

I actually prefer the pink one compared to the Grateful Dead one.

Edited by chile57

1 hour ago, Wake42 said:

FB_IMG_1621038461812.jpg

Welcome! I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for those pink jerseys next time I'm at the rink late.