Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 12:24 AM, WillyGrips13 said:

@FIFTY-SIX are those Brown pants the 2100 series? I tried those years ago and found they were so bulky they prevented my knees from getting together in the butterfly. At the time I had pads with standard thigh rise. So the five hole was wide open. I switched to the 2000 series and had better luck. 

Yes, 2100.  Can I use your "it's not me, it's these damn pants" excuse for my 5-hole softies? 😉

2 hours ago, FIFTY-SIX said:

Yes, 2100.  Can I use your "it's not me, it's these damn pants" excuse for my 5-hole softies? 😉

Sure. Brown pants also have additional inner thigh bars that make getting the knees together harder. I took those out of my 2000 series pants and it alleviated the issue. There still is another inner thigh protector there so it’s safe. It’s something you might want to try. 

11 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

In case you wanted context for some reason

What is he saying to you? I might use that drill with the high school goalies I work with. They can handle RVH movements.

An injured player from the other team brought his camera and took some pictures. Just in time for our dreadful season where we've yet to win a game. We lost 10 players due to one thing or another. Captain had to rebuild the team. Let's just say it's not going well. Anywell,

Saucing' it! (Can you find the puck?)

7C1ED9D5-2861-4269-8AE4-414BA9B4A5F6_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.9109edeed982787d3e1be67444effc8e.jpeg

Waving "Hi" to a shot over the bar.

45CF8EAA-DC84-499C-B5DE-A0740E7D9256_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.5f5c187db5eb5247cf78e9a7df1ffa65.jpeg

Keeping an eye on a point player who isn't quite ready to shoot.

D84919C3-8850-4F52-971F-7673D40BDD97_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.622e019f63895fddad2a7501bedc4a66.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WillyGrips13 said:

What is he saying to you? I might use that drill with the high school goalies I work with. They can handle RVH movements.

The main focus of that session was to integrate knee shuffles into our net front battle movements. The idea is the use that tiny shuffle to get centered over the puck without opening up 5 hole. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

The main focus of that session was to integrate knee shuffles into our net front battle movements. The idea is the use that tiny shuffle to get centered over the puck without opening up 5 hole. 

Is it just me or did the knee shuffle disappear for a bit?

Seems like it has come back again, probably due to the Demko/Clark coaching session.  It’s kind of become a meme? 

• Like 1