Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

1 hour ago, dstew29 said:

Thanks man!! Honestly, it was the first time I felt somewhat validated about my "speed". Watching LiveBarn video is always soul crushingly slow 🤣

Thanks bud. Absolutely loving the 12.2s (until I succumb to inner voice for PX ugrade...)

I'm about 20 skates in with mine, enjoying them a lot. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, chile57 said:

Whole setup is spot on @coopaloop1234. Well done. Just need to lose that blue Warrior that sticks out like a sore thumb. 😆

It's a relic from when I got my Blue GT2's. Thing is on it's last legs and I have some Red sticks ready to go, it still works mostly fine and I can be a cheap bugger. 

You can't see it fortunately, but my Vaughn neck guard is also blue to match my old set. lol 

Edited by coopaloop1234
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

It's a relic from when I got my Blue GT2's. Thing is on it's last legs and I have some Red sticks ready to go, it still works mostly fine and I can be a cheap bugger. 

You can't see it fortunately, but my Vaughn neck guard is also blue to match my old set. lol 

C'mon Coop - cheap or not - with your amount of postings you ought to know we are all judged on here by how good we look first and foremost. For shame. 😅