Show Off Your Action Photos

SaveByRichter35

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

You in Sweden now? Did you take your Warrior set too? Your goalie partner must be so jelly of your gear...

Yup made it over with both sets. Used the warrior glove today today and I think the final set for the year is going to be bauer pads, bauer blocker, warrior glove. Ironically the other goalie also has a hyperlite 2 set as far as I know despite being a ccm sponsored team

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Yup made it over with both sets. Used the warrior glove today today and I think the final set for the year is going to be bauer pads, bauer blocker, warrior glove. Ironically the other goalie also has a hyperlite 2 set as far as I know despite being a ccm sponsored team

That seems to be the winning combination. I've got a G6 glove on it's way as I've just had enough of 'dealing' with my Mach. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ThatCarGuy said:

I really want to figure out what makes G6 so good so I can modify other gloves to be similar

Warrior just makes excellent gloves is really the crux of it. 

What I think it boils down to is the hinge style construction they use in the palm and the, still never beat, had connection set up. 

The CCM and Bauer versions of the wristless gloves just aren't as customizable or comfortable as Warriors. I never feel like I'm truly locked in my Mach. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

What I think it boils down to is the hinge style construction they use in the palm and the, still never beat, had connection set up. 

The CCM and Bauer versions of the wristless gloves just aren't as customizable or comfortable as Warriors. I never feel like I'm truly locked in my Mach. 

Guess I'll be ordering no logo warrior gloves for the rest of my career

7 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

My hands fall out of the Warrior gloves. I like them otherwise, but I definitely need that old school wrist strap for my very dainty wrists. Hell, my hand has managed to fall out of my Brian's gloves with the BOA cranked down.

Edited by keeperton

16 hours ago, keeperton said:

My hands fall out of the Warrior gloves. I like them otherwise, but I definitely need that old school wrist strap for my very dainty wrists. Hell, my hand has managed to fall out of my Brian's gloves with the BOA cranked down.

That's too bad, they do the wristless system the best. 

A big part of that is the hand strap goes across closer to the bottom of your hand (closer to your wrist). Traditional gloves have the tension point of the hands too close to the knuckles for my liking. 

I tried to replicate the strapping on my Mach with using the zip tie mod I saw on here, and things were a bit better, it still wasn't anywhere near as good.