Forgive me if I am just paranoid but my old eflex 4 broke in improperly so I had constant problems with it. I just got my ultrasonic set last week and have been breaking it in on the couch ever since. The break angle isn't the finger to thumb angle I was expecting but instead feels more like finger to palm. I am just concerned that I am breaking it in wrong again. I have attached pictures to kind of show the break angle. The fact the two sides of the glove dont meet up seems strange to me.

I ended up fixing my eflex glove by tying it closed with a stick shaft in the crease, is this a good idea with an ultrasonic glove?

Any help is appreciated thanks

105950359_2829837380676286_8094380444592317515_n.jpg

105042874_295029621545724_6055778521696530708_n.jpg

21 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I thought the vapor was a 60 degree (590) while supreme was a 75 degree (I declare thee 585)

Same. One big difference I noticed between the gloves is that you can really wrap your palm around the catch pocket in an UltraSonic glove. It felt like a Brian’s glove. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    botpixel
    Newest Member
    botpixel

• By BadAngle41
      Aside from how we’ll pads slide, or how light they are, or how big the rebounds, the next thing I see mentioned nearly as often is how a glove closes from the factory. 
      Personally I enjoy the process of breaking in a glove. It’s a ritual to me. Something that takes some time and effort, and as a result is pretty gratifying when it’s just right. 
      Maybe my age is showing, but as part of the order I just placed for an Axis it’s the very first time I’ve ordered a game ready glove. Not only am I a 580 guy... but also a pro palm guy. So this is a big change for me. At one point the pro palm was for the additional protection, but since then it was just the joy of breaking it in properly. Doing it right vs. doing it quickly if you will. 
      I guess what I’m saying is that I don’t get the desire for gloves that you can use in a game right out of them box. 
      Tell me what you like and why...
    • By BadAngle41
      2020 - My Bauer Custom Goal Gear Catalog (UltraSonic & 2X) 1.0.0
      Leg Pads ....................................... pg 4-6
      Catch Glove .................................. pg 7
      Blocker .......................................... pg 8
      Goalie Sticks ................................. pg 10-12
      Skates ........................................... pg 14-15
      Chest & Arm ................................. pg 17-19
      Digi-Print ...................................... pg 21-23
      Supreme Sketch Sheet ............... pg 24
      Vapor Sketch Sheet .................... pg 25