Jump to content

looking for a used Factory MAD glove.


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, TWI said:

If you wanted to jump in with more than a glove, I have Tim Thomas's Florida Panthers colored set for sale. The gloves are navy with some white. 

So I only really need a glove. I gave away my current glove to one of the younger goalies bcs he needed it and I’m not going to be playing so often. I figured I may as well give him a boost to achieve his dreams of playing on the national team (also bcs gear here is atleast 2.5 times the price).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/12/2020 at 3:33 PM, TWI said:

If you wanted to jump in with more than a glove, I have Tim Thomas's Florida Panthers colored set for sale. The gloves are navy with some white. 

My buddy is a Tim Thomas fan boy. He could be interested.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 8:06 PM, Dumpy said:

What size are the leg pads? How much? Location? Shipping?

They fit just a tad smaller than my 34 inch Warriors. I mean barely smaller, maybe a 33.75 if that makes any sense.

Looking to get $700 + shipping, I'm near Tampa. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TWI said:

They fit just a tad smaller than my 34 inch Warriors. I mean barely smaller, maybe a 33.75 if that makes any sense.

Looking to get $700 + shipping, I'm near Tampa. 

Thank you friend. I get with my buddy to see if he is interested. What is the box size and weight? That could help anyone else looking as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Dumpy said:

Thank you friend. I get with my buddy to see if he is interested. What is the box size and weight? That could help anyone else looking as well.

You read my mind, I just measured it! 

It is 20lbs, dimensions 36x23x14 inches.

Also, it's $675 and ship. I did not realize I had an automatic relist at a lower price on ebay...really starting to dislike them. But anyway, don't want to be dishonest as they are slightly cheaper there. I do have a guy who is going to "let me know this weekend", just want to be transparent and honest. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TWI said:

You read my mind, I just measured it! 

It is 20lbs, dimensions 36x23x14 inches.

Also, it's $675 and ship. I did not realize I had an automatic relist at a lower price on ebay...really starting to dislike them. But anyway, don't want to be dishonest as they are slightly cheaper there. I do have a guy who is going to "let me know this weekend", just want to be transparent and honest. 

Transparency is awesome. Let me get with Dougie- he is a Factory Mad/Tim Thomas fanboy!!! Hope you sell where you want before I get with my buddy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

  • Member Statistics

    1,524
    Total Members
    2,646
    Most Online
    ThaTank11
    Newest Member
    ThaTank11
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...