Introduce Yourself

Ghostender

20 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

I explain it by saying: “yeah he tried it in Novice, but he’s smarter than his old man...”

I get a lot more knowing looks and “that’s trues” than laughs though.

Come on, you know we're a superior breed, right ;) :D 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hey all, I see a few of you are fans of this thread so I think it’s about time I posted here.

Long time lurker of the forums and recently started getting involved. Backstory: my first ever game of house league in novice I was unexpectedly put in goal, and never left the net since. Growing up, I was a huge fan of Brodeur and Fleury, watching them play and their cool set ups always drew me to the position. However, once I got more into YouTube and watching old tapes, Roy quickly became my favourite (hence 33).

I played house for 3 years before moving up to A, and never had intentions on moving up due to school being my top priority. My experiences with goalie coaches were never good, so I was taught by my dad who played ball hockey, and watching the pros. Now in university, playing beer league intermittently due to the pandemic - really miss being on the ice.

Always been into gear and messing around with my equipment making improvements, as well as spending way too much time on customizers for gear I’ll never get. I’ve always switched up my gear to see what I like (thanks TGC for setting me up), and I’ve pretty much found what I like (although half the gear I’m currently in is not my favourite). I’m also working as a Strength & Conditioning Coach (not certified yet) with the Uni so always interested in talking exercise, nutrition, and the like.

Look forward to chatting with you all,

Dre

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dretti33 said:

Hey all, I see a few of you are fans of this thread so I think it’s about time I posted here.

Long time lurker of the forums and recently started getting involved. Backstory: my first ever game of house league in novice I was unexpectedly put in goal, and never left the net since. Growing up, I was a huge fan of Brodeur and Fleury, watching them play and their cool set ups always drew me to the position. However, once I got more into YouTube and watching old tapes, Roy quickly became my favourite (hence 33).

I played house for 3 years before moving up to A, and never had intentions on moving up due to school being my top priority. My experiences with goalie coaches were never good, so I was taught by my dad who played ball hockey, and watching the pros. Now in university, playing beer league intermittently due to the pandemic - really miss being on the ice.

Always been into gear and messing around with my equipment making improvements, as well as spending way too much time on customizers for gear I’ll never get. I’ve always switched up my gear to see what I like (thanks TGC for setting me up), and I’ve pretty much found what I like (although half the gear I’m currently in is not my favourite). I’m also working as a Strength & Conditioning Coach (not certified yet) with the Uni so always interested in talking exercise, nutrition, and the like.

Dre

Thank you posting this.  I was just thinking of asking you to do this as you've been active recently and you're really new.

Welcome aboard.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Thank you posting this.  I was just thinking of asking you to do this as you've been active recently and you're really new.

Welcome aboard.

Hahaha I was wondering if there was an introductions board. Decided to recently fix my log in and got back into my old account. 

45 minutes ago, chile57 said:

Welcome aboard the board.

Thank you for welcoming me aboard the board ;)

5 hours ago, dretti33 said:

Dre

Welcome! We're gonna be good pals :)

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 2:47 PM, dretti33 said:

Dre

Welcome aboard Dre

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, The Teal Terror said:

Hey everyone.

TTT, I used to be on the GSBB once upon a time. Formerly Count Buffo. Had been playing for 8/9 years. Unable to play anymore, but love the sport too much to stay away from it! Love everything to do with the most unique position in any sport! And love talking to like minded people about it all!

See ya around!

Welcome aboard.  Thanks for bumping our West Coast numbers and reviving this thread. 

Good to have you.

Go Sharks.

nab.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seagoal said:

Mild weather, water, mountains, the color green, good beer, good coffee, good sushi, good pro sports, and lots of junkies.  ALL for the win.

We got the Junkies

They get Funky

I live in the Slurry

We have the best Curry

@Nazmakes fun of my city

He shows me great pity

@seagoal likes the kraken

too bad they be lackin'

in the end we all rule

@SaveByRichter35 he drools

especially when @RichMan takes a selfie

his hair is looking mad healthy

@Lucky Pucker is my Scottish brother

He wants to be @bunnyman666's lover

@Chenner29 flexes his ride

too bad he's dead inside

@BadAngle41 once called me an elitsit

he can suck my penis

@ThatCarGuy is still a child

His gear style is somewhat mild

@southpawtendy48 likes her metal

shes got tea on the kettle

this poem is running it's course

@estogoalie looks like a horse

I think I am now done

writing this was a bit of fun

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

We got the Junkies

They get Funky

I live in the Slurry

We have the best Curry

@Nazmakes fun of my city

He shows me great pity

too bad they be lackin'

in the end we all rule

too bad he's dead inside

he can suck my penis

I think I am now done

This is fucking amazing :rofl:

14 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

We got the Junkies

They get Funky

I live in the Slurry

We have the best Curry

@Nazmakes fun of my city

He shows me great pity

too bad they be lackin'

in the end we all rule

too bad he's dead inside

he can suck my penis

I think I am now done

Put this to the beats of Marvin Gaye’s “Sexual Healing” and you have a hit. Have that Snoopy Dog Doggy guy do it and it’s platinum.