I Hate Politics

3 hours ago, Max27 said:

I think neither of them are good candidates, I hate the 2 party system. I think Bidens become more the DNCs puppet than Obama's, the DNC was very obviously rigged for him. They disapprove so much of Hawkins, Sanders and rig it against them, its sad.

Trump has for sure done a lot wrong imo, especially with Covid. Both sides definitely have their fare share of propaganda though, I don't trust Fox nor CNN to get news as a sole source. Part of me wants Trump to win to guarantee a strong leftist candidate in 2024, but I think he's going to set us back a lot more if he gets another 4 years. I think a lot of people voting for Biden, while I think he will be a solid president if he wins, will be dissapointed when they realize the issues in this country go a lot further than whos in office. The elections going to be very interesting to watch, we have a very interesting few years upcoming as a country. Unless Yang runs as a democrat in 2024, Im probably going to vote 3rd party. 

You are way more into politics at 17 than I was.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't really care about politics. Am I the only one? Tired of it ruining everything.  99% of the people really have no ability to really change anything in government. So why are they so worrie

Hi All, I know this thread is probably a ton of fun for you... but it seems that some of the discussions have gotten nasty. This is a hockey website, we don't really need a political thread. I am

Posted Images

Hi All, I know this thread is probably a ton of fun for you... but it seems that some of the discussions have gotten nasty. This is a hockey website, we don't really need a political thread.

I am all for buddies talking about their Subaru's and or beer or their favorite Hollywood muse's... but let's just keep it light?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2