The Mask Thread

Without a doubt.. with advancement in the graphic design software programs and a skilled designer is the first step. Couple that with experience actually applying the printed graphics is an art/skill in and of itself.

Price wise it's also a benefit as the most it would cost should come out to $400 on the high end. And that's a professional, doing the design and. Application, where comparatively you would probably spend double that minimum for a highly detailed fully painted mask.   Just make sure you do your due diligence when deciding on which route you want to go, ask the designer for references of their  past work and make sure to ask specific important questions.

If you need more guidance just let me know.

10 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Interesting. Fit 1 and Fit3 of the NME VTX are HECC certified. Why isn’t Fit 2?

HAHAHA , of COURSE it’s the one I’m using 

PS - our contact at HECC is waiting for legal and pr to review our questions. I’m thinking that interview might die 

On 1/6/2018 at 10:23 AM, SaveByRichter35 said:

Gotcha

It was a nearly NOS that I just could not pass up. I felt a well used example in a PIAS and it did not feel heavy. G’d knows if it will fit or not... But I trust it as a spare. The CCM I own is probably quite capable; I just don’t feel great about it, myself. I am probably totally off about my fears, but it never felt quite protective to me and I don’t really know how it is constructed!

I am most likely going to take the plunge and get my Protechsport painted. It will be a DaveArt special that has lots going on whilst meaning NOTHING, LOL... 

NOT! Details to come later...

6 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Can you please publish a call bridge?

:rofl: :baller:I’d pay to hear the brain storming session between you and Dave 

10/1 odds that Gremlins, Furbies, Satan, Golden Girls, Greg Lamond, Mike Luit, and the Easter Bunny all make an appearance 

You forgot Lance Armstrong! Wooooo!!!! Lance and Greg Lemond fighting it out on my helmet!!!! And George Hincapie talking to the camera crew. Yes- that will be ghosted in somehow!!!!

Should I add Ric Flair?

On 1/7/2018 at 9:56 AM, TheGoalNet said:

I actually initially had Lance typed. I figured he was exiled from the biking community and I had to dig deep to think of Greg Lamond 

Well- Lance is the cycling devil; goes with the demonic motif!

Always great respect for Greg as he is the first Yank to win Le Tour; plus he was LOVED by the French!

• Like 1