Maltese GPS Combo

1 hour ago, TheGoalNet said:

Yes. I want the opposite of what you have going. I want to feel the unit securely against my neck and fit like a turtleneck. 

Ok, so I would say yes, if you wear this with the right sizing it would move like that. When you order you specify your neck measurement. For me, I probably should have stated at least 1" larger so I could close the velcro all the way and have the fit I want. I am still totally comfortable with the velcro a bit looser. 

40 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

I messed mine up and cut the velcro too short. Shouldn't be hard to stitch more velcro to it but at this point its often undone half way through pickups. Thankfully since it sits under the chesty it stays in place, still. 

That sucks but should be a very easy fix with a sewing machine or Speedy Stitcher.

If you're looking for a super-easy solution, pick up a small amount of this in the correct with (1" on the Maltese I think):

https://www.amazon.com/VELCRO-1804-OW-PB-Onewrap-Velcro-Length/dp/B00I0TTMSY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1507231494&sr=8-3&keywords=velcro+one+wrap+1"

They sell it by the yard at Michael's and other craft stores. Since it has hook on one side and loop on the other it would act like an extension cord for the velcro that you have left to bridge the gap.

1 hour ago, Punisher Goalie said:

That sucks but should be a very easy fix with a sewing machine or Speedy Stitcher.

If you're looking for a super-easy solution, pick up a small amount of this in the correct with (1" on the Maltese I think):

https://www.amazon.com/VELCRO-1804-OW-PB-Onewrap-Velcro-Length/dp/B00I0TTMSY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1507231494&sr=8-3&keywords=velcro+one+wrap+1"

They sell it by the yard at Michael's and other craft stores. Since it has hook on one side and loop on the other it would act like an extension cord for the velcro that you have left to bridge the gap.

Yea that'd work fine, just haven't done it yet. Also have to re-stitch one of the edges of the velcro on one of the straps on my Passau knee pads. I'll get to it eventually ;) 

Archived