1 hour ago, Puckstopper said:

My CCM is still holding up, and I actually did a Warrior M1 Pro+ a few weeks back.  That stick only lasted 2 games before cracking right where I cut it.   I just did 3 more tonight (Another EF4, another M1 Pro+ and a V1 Pro+) but added some quick curing epoxy over the cuts.   I'm going to wrap it firmly with stick tape before adding my padding to see if that makes the Warrior sticks hold up better. 

My first composite stick was a warrior CR3 a few years ago, had foam cores and always cut those paddles, first time using the composite with the paddle cut, snapped right where I cut it on the first shot. Could be that Warrior sticks don't hold up well to paddle grip cutting.

6 minutes ago, Charlie T said:

My first composite stick was a warrior CR3 a few years ago, had foam cores and always cut those paddles, first time using the composite with the paddle cut, snapped right where I cut it on the first shot. Could be that Warrior sticks don't hold up well to paddle grip cutting.

Could be.  If that's the case I imagine we'll find out soon.  I'll use these Warriors as my primary gamers until they die just to see how they do. 

I use a block of HD foam that I shape and then adhere to the shaft with double sided tape. Then I wrap it Lizard Skin. Works well for me and I don’t have to weaken my composite sticks by doing it.

D70C70E4-8107-4DC8-89ED-035CF15BFE7B.jpeg

FDC69E50-7E8D-48B4-BD7E-186E136CA28C.jpeg

A3530421-7877-4F0A-8B8B-37C9EB6C7ED2.jpeg